Strange mood...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sugar_snap123, 4 August 2008 Social URL.

1. sugar_snap123

sugar_snap123 Full Member

Weight Watchers
    Hi guys - day 9 for me now.
    got a real bad headache but thats probably due to lack of sleep, which was due to an annoying mother in law and a throbbing ear ache :(

feel VERY strange today. Stuck to it with no cheats AT ALL today... but im not hungry one bit? feel really full - probs drank about 5 pints of water today - which is less that i usually drink.
    feel like im heavier though. just got some weird things going on. i know today has been my best day on the diet as far is food is concerned. but i feel heavier, and groggier and just generally EUGH!
    why is this??

and why am i not hungry???? thats just obserd!

i am in ketosis.. and have been since day 3, so surely if it was ketosis... i wouldnt have been hungry yesterday for example?

feel very weird :(

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.