strange question getting tattoo'd while on CD

kerryberry

Silver Member
I am due to have a hour long tattoo session on thursday which will be my one week on CD SS day. I would normally eat something high in sugar to stop me fainting. Will i be ok as long as i would of had 2 pack by the time i go???

Make sure you have lots of water and maybe take a bottle of water with you to keep you hydrated and make sure you have had a pack or two beforehand or maybe split your packs over the day so you have more than 3? Defs make sure youve had something though and lots of water :):):) and if you do feel rotten whilst having it done just ask them to stop and take a breather :D

cheers i have never thought of splitting packs thats a good idea thanks xx

I had a 2hour sitting the other week (while on SS) and I drank lots of water and I had a CD bar just before the tattoo and I felt fine.. Good luck with the tattoo - you'll have to post a picture when its done x

thanks foo fan but i am on SS and would only have been on it a week when its tattoo time so didn't think i could have bars yet

Maybe have an extra shake (or take a tetra with you to have just before) - I nearly passed out yesterday while I was at my CDC and she gave me an extra shake - and told me to still have my usuall allowance as well.. So if you feel a bit weak etc its ok to have another shake..

cheers for fab advice x

Back