strange realisation!

Hi all, I've just had a really odd moment, my friend posted pictures from when we went out on the weekend earlier and I feel like I dont look like me? :eek:I know obviously when you lose weight your face changes but I really didn't think I had changed that much, has this happened to anyone else? I'm finding it really hard to get my head around it, its almost as if I look like a completely different person! lol
x

Th same has happened to me - everyone says I look like a completely different person now compared to a year or two ago :D

I look at old pictures and I do see it, I lost just under 2 stone and it shows! I'm a lot happier with how I look now. However, I am only 19 so I know some of it could have been my face changing as I'm growing into an adult...

I can only dream of the day I look different in photos.... Let alone actually liking what I see!

Well done to you both on your weight loss.

xxx

You will get there in time :)

I've also had a lot of problems with acne which has resulted in a loss of confidence. Although I no longer have it I still have plenty of scars to show. With the help of my bf, I've learned to accept them and learned to love my curves rather than idolize stick thin people. He, like most other guys, love girls with some sexy curves :) I still have a few issues with weight and I think if I can drop a little more so that my bmi is officially "healthy" I will be over the moon! I don't want to be skinny, I still want to keep my curves :)

Women look healthier with curves imo. Fair play on going for the healthy BMI though.

I can see a wee bit of difference in my cheeks with the 3 stone gone. Long way to go yet though!

Yeah definitely! Many many years ago, women with lots of meat on their bones and curves showed they were wealthy and could afford plenty of food :) Women in old paintings are always curvy and gorgeous! I'd much rather look healthy like them. We're meant to have some meat to us not all skin and bones :D

Back