Strangest thing I've found so far on LL Men

Petey

... is how unbelievably cold I am when im at work.

Always used to have a reputation for being warm. I wear short sleeved shirts all year, my hands are always toastie, and I always get told off for having the air conditioning on about 17°C.

The last week though I havent been able to get warm.

My hands are white. Im shivering. My fingers are so cold I cant type.

If I have my LL soup then that seems to thaw me out a little bit, but only for about half an hour, then im cold again.

The air con is on about 28°C and the rest of my staff are sweating and complaining that they are too hot!!

Anyone else been getting this?

... is how unbelievably cold I am when im at work.

Always used to have a reputation for being warm. I wear short sleeved shirts all year, my hands are always toastie, and I always get told off for having the air conditioning on about 17°C.

The last week though I havent been able to get warm.

My hands are white. Im shivering. My fingers are so cold I cant type.

If I have my LL soup then that seems to thaw me out a little bit, but only for about half an hour, then im cold again.

The air con is on about 28°C and the rest of my staff are sweating and complaining that they are too hot!!

Anyone else been getting this?

:D Hi mate, the cold is a side effect of the diet, it`s all the water you are drinking, i used to be the same nice an warm and the wife would cuddle up, now she`s like bugger off on your own side of the bed:D

We were told when the body starts to lose weight, quickly, it gets alerted. Its inital natural response is to protect the organs. Therefore your energy is directed to your torso, thus keeping the organs warm and protected. That leaves your lims with less bloodflow, which makes them cold. Something to that affect.

I don't think it has to do so much with the amount of water we are drinking, as load of people drink a lot of water daily but do not experience the chills and shivers that those of us on VLCDs do.

I might not be explainint this precisely but that is what our LLC told us - maybe somoene can explain it better. :)

Hi Petey,

I was exactly the same when I started and it lasted for about a month. I must say now it only happens now and then. Like you I used to be a hotty but not anymore, but its worth it to me cause I am becoming a hotting in other ways. :D

Yes Petey, like everyone else said, I used to be hot all the time; during the diet and even now I'm maintaining I'm cold all the time. A side effect of slimness I can live with! Good luck!

Back