strawberry's life is changing for good

Thank you all, i'm sure it will be fine, i'll let you know next week!

So today was a fab day...foodwise and otherwise as well! I'm feeling a lot more positive today, i was so much down in the dumps yesterday it scared me!

B: banana, benefit cereal bar (1/2 hexb)
L: sainsburys bgty chicken chow mein (8.0)
S: toffee yoghurt (0.5), apple, benefit cereal bar (1/2 heb)
D: pasta & bolognese (onions, less than 5% fat minced beef, 3 big grated courgettes, passata and stock cubes) and courgette spaghetti with 30g parmesan (hexa)

Total syns: 8.5

It was the first time i tried the courgette spaghetti...really like them! I don't think i could just have them with sauce but together with my pasta carb fix they were great and that way i could have a clearly visible 1/3 of veg on my plate even though i think my bolognese is very veg heavy anyway but better save than sorry!

Weigh in day and 1 lb off...i'm quite pleased with this as the last week was anything else but ideal! I had two massive off the wagon days, friday and tuesday!
Fully back on plan again now! I should be able to be 100% today and tomorrow and after that? I think it's going to be damage limitation as we are spending some time in cornwall over the bank holiday weekend! There will be lots of walking but probably also lots of meals out! I'll take the halogen oven and hopefully we'll have some meals at the lodge so i can cook something sw friendly!
It'll be fine, once we're back at our house, my food save place...if i choose to that is, oops :)

Good work, Strawberry!
You must have done something really well on the other days.

Well, have fun then, and get back on plan when you're back home!

Yesterday's food:

B: swiss style no added sugar muesli (hexb) with a spoon full of sweetener, teaspoon of cinnamon and hot water,
L: leftover spag bol
S: apple, toffee yoghurt (0.5)
D: leftover spag bol with 15g parmesan cheese (1/2 hexa)

Total syns: 0.5

trying to do the weekly syn thing, as i will be over my syns during most of the coming days and hopefully i can limit the damage!!!

Today's food plan!

B: 2 benefit cereal bars (hexb), banana
L: sweet & sour chicken (4.0),fresh pineapple pieces
S: grapes, apple
D: goulash with pasta

Total syns planned: 4.0

looks like a good food day strawberry :)

I always do the weekly syn thing, I've cut right back the last couple of days to compensate for lasagne-gate on Tuesday lol! I was out last night at a live music gig in Southampton, so proud of myself, one G&T and it was diet coke for the rest of the night :)

Out all day tomorrow at the Cuckoo fair in Downton (near Salisbury), and then back to friends for dinner and drinks and stay the night, so could be a challenge. If I'm going to be anywhere close to 13 stone by my birthday I'm going to have to exercise some willpower though :D

Your weekend sounds lovely, I'm sure with some sensible food choices on your meals out, combined with all the walking, you'll be fine :)

I agree, Strawberry, they look like good food plans!

Are you going to cook goulash then tonight? :-D

I'm going to make a big pot of tomato soup. Hopefully freeze some of it, too. Then "Lancashire hotpot" tomorrow, that should last us 2 days. And roast a chicken on Monday. No baking for me this bank holiday week-end... (sigh, but I know I wouldn't be able to stop at one slice).

That sounds lovely silja! Yes, i made the goulash tonight, it was lovely!

Changed my food today a bit:
Had syn free salad bowl and syn free dressing for lunch
Evening snack: layered yoghurt (free)
Cheeky glas of wine (6.0)

Total syns for today: 6

Weigh in day and 1 lb off...i'm quite pleased with this as the last week was anything else but ideal! I had two massive off the wagon days, friday and tuesday! Fully back on plan again now! I should be able to be 100% today and tomorrow and after that? I think it's going to be damage limitation as we are spending some time in cornwall over the bank holiday weekend! There will be lots of walking but probably also lots of meals out! I'll take the halogen oven and hopefully we'll have some meals at the lodge so i can cook something sw friendly! It'll be fine, once we're back at our house, my food save place...if i choose to that is, oops :)

Well done on the 1lb off and goulash sounds yummy x

Right, holiday in cornwall was lovely! Went to st. Michael's Mount and mousehole. We also went to penzance, st. Ives and had a lovely walk along the beach in hayle! We went to land's end on monday before going home but the weather was horrible!!! We got drenched which caused ds to get a right cold! He woke up this morning with a temperature and a bad sore throat! So no school today and the way it looks no school tomorrow either! Typical, looks great right after a bank holiday and with the school shut on thursday! Oh well, nothing i can do! In my opinion, a sick child doesn't belong in school!!!

I haven't been on the scales yet, waiting til thursday but a gain is inevitable!!!! Haven't been eating the sw way at all but rather enjoying my friend's company enjoying the food we've been cooking together or her bf cooking for us! Lovely change from having to cook every day as hubby is useless in the kitchen! I'm surprised he even knows how to get there, lol

Hubby and my friend's bf are getting on wonderfully and ds likes them both! I am having a great time also!!!! Well, i'll tell you all on thursday what the damage is...until then i'll be blissfully ignorant and pretend i'm on track, lol :p

Aww sounds like you've had an amazing time!

Syns don't count when you're on holiday do they?! ;)

Hi Strawberry

sounds like you had a great time, glad you enjoyed it! Now you can start concentrating on your eating.
Hope the little one gets better soon!

Thank you silja...ds is much better...he had another day off today because his school is a polling station so it's back to school tomorrow!

Had my weigh in this morning and you won't believe it but i stayed the same...how happy am i!!!!!!

Been very good today!

B: no added sugar muesli with hot water...coffee with milk
L: banana (had a car hickup today so was rushed of my feet trying to get it fixed)
D: leftover sausage casserole (3syns)
S: 1 bag of metcalfe's skinny popcorn (4syns)

Total syns: 7 syns

Thank you silja...ds is much better...he had another day off today because his school is a polling station so it's back to school tomorrow! Had my weigh in this morning and you won't believe it but i stayed the same...how happy am i!!!!!! Been very good today! B: no added sugar muesli with hot water...coffee with milk L: banana (had a car hickup today so was rushed of my feet trying to get it fixed) D: leftover sausage casserole (3syns) S: 1 bag of metcalfe's skinny popcorn (4syns) Total syns: 7 syns

I need to get some more popcorn yum x

well-done for staying the same, Strawberry! at least you don't have to start losing what you already have lost, if you see what I mean. I didn't know you could have muesli with hot water :)

I made some paprika chicken at the week-end, Yeo Valley now have 0% fat organic creme-fraiche, it tastes amazing! 0.5 syn per tablespoon.

Good luck for next week!

Sorry that i haven't been on but my friends only left on sunday and since then i've been playing catch up with housework! And work has been quite stressful as well, so i've been really tired the last couple of days!!!

Last thursday weigh in was a super surprising SS (still really happy about that!!!)
Tomorrow?? Not too sure, think i might have gained!!! I've been soooo naughty all last week including yesterday!
I had a right binge yesterday! I had mozzarella straight out the bag (please don't judge me!!!) and then a very greasy pizza...so basically lots of cheese...on top of that a huge amount of maoam!! Needless to say, as i can't digest dairy fat i was in a lot of pain during the night...i was up from 2 til 3:30 curled up with cramps!

Did i know that would happen? Yes i did!
Did that stop me from eating all that cheese? No it didn't!
Why, oh why can i not stop myself? Surely excruciating pain is reason enough, isn't it?

Back to where i should be!
I've been 100% today and i am planning on staying on the 100% path!

Food today:
B: apple, yoghurt (0.5)
L: salad with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, potato and egg with fat free french dressing, 2 peach & passion fruit layered greek style yoghurt
S: strawberries and chicken cupshotz
D: pasta with courgette pasta and bolognese sauce, 1 peach & passion fruit layered greek style yoghurt

Total syns so far: 0.5

I'll have an ice cream sandwich later...5 syns

Sorry that i haven't been on but my friends only left on sunday and since then i've been playing catch up with housework! And work has been quite stressful as well, so i've been really tired the last couple of days!!! Last thursday weigh in was a super surprising SS (still really happy about that!!!) Tomorrow?? Not too sure, think i might have gained!!! I've been soooo naughty all last week including yesterday! I had a right binge yesterday! I had mozzarella straight out the bag (please don't judge me!!!) and then a very greasy pizza...so basically lots of cheese...on top of that a huge amount of maoam!! Needless to say, as i can't digest dairy fat i was in a lot of pain during the night...i was up from 2 til 3:30 curled up with cramps! Did i know that would happen? Yes i did! Did that stop me from eating all that cheese? No it didn't! Why, oh why can i not stop myself? Surely excruciating pain is reason enough, isn't it? Back to where i should be! I've been 100% today and i am planning on staying on the 100% path! Food today: B: apple, yoghurt (0.5) L: salad with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, potato and egg with fat free french dressing, 2 peach & passion fruit layered greek style yoghurt S: strawberries and chicken cupshotz D: pasta with courgette pasta and bolognese sauce, 1 peach & passion fruit layered greek style yoghurt Total syns so far: 0.5 I'll have an ice cream sandwich later...5 syns

Just remembered...i have had 1 benefit bar (1/2 hexb) as an afternoon snack and 15g of parmesan (1/2 hexa)

Had the ice cream sandwich yesterday taking my syns to 5.5
Unfortunately i never managed to have the rest of my hexs, oops!

Today is weigh in day and as expected a lovely gain of.....3 pounds!!!
Little shocked but no need to cry over spilt milk...big massive fat line under it! I had such a great time with my friends and yes, i know they left on sunday so i don't really have an excuse for pigging out on monday and tuesday but hay ho, that's in the past...time to look ahead!
Was thinking of doing a couple of sp days but after reading the sp part in the book again i really don't think i can do it! I think they would just lead me into a binge either on the night or most definitely the next day! Might just try to have an sp lunch but still have the carbs in the evening. Maybe a bit less and more s veg!

Food for today:
B: apple an 2 benefit bars (hexb)
L: leftover pasta, bolognese and courgette oasta with 15g parmesan (1/2 hexa)
S: fresh pineapple chunks
D: not sure yet!

Looking forward to eating healthily again. Not only did i gain 3 pound but i also feel rubbish from all the rubbish! Sugar cravings are back and that's NOT good!

Hope everyone is having a good (100%) sw day :-D

Back