Stretch marks? :(

KatieLouise

I'm 10st 13 and attempting to get back to 8 st 7 by calorie-counting and exercise...I put on the weight very quickly since starting uni 2 years ago and especially when I worked in America in the summer last year and they served free Krsipy Kreme doughnuts for breakfast lol So I have a few stretch marks on my stomach which really get my down cos I'm 20, size 14 and wasn't expecting to get them til I had kids lol

I'm hoping the weight loss will make them fade? But does the fact that the skin's stretched so quickly mean that when I've lost my weight (being optimistic) it won't go back again? :S

You are young so your skin it still very elastic, so thats a good thing, and the stretch marks will fade and be much less noticeable when you have lost the weight. Dont worry about them too much, its just one of those little things you are aware of but i bet no one else will even notice them.

I have lots of stretch marks due to years of yoyo dieting. It doesn't bother me anymore, nothing I can do about them and I would rather be slim with stretch marks than fat and without.

Try not to worry about them, they will fade and you are still young which is a bonus. :)

Back