Struggaling

fairy3853

Realy struggaling this week, my cravings are coming back & foods I once loved, little one doesnt. All im wanting is ham salad buttys, I thought about doing Green Days so I could have 2 lots of bread & Syn the ham, but then if I wanted a little treat, I wouldnt have enough syns. Plus, im not wanting to move from EE as I know what im doing on that and its more flexible for me, which works better.

Its not helping the fact that im a big comfort eater and iv got another scan on the 25th to determin if iv got to have a C-section & that thought terrifies me, so its even harder not reaching for the cookies & bread. My only posative at the minuate is that I have a goal in sight of getting to 17st 4lb (pre pregnancy weight) and iv only 6lb to go to reach that and 8 weeks to do it in.

It's good that you have a goal, and awful that you're craving things that aren't very good for you lol.

If you really have to have the bread, I would say have one slice, and syn it. A little of what you fancy, hmm? A bit of a salad butty with a cuppa. Nom, nom.

Anyway, don't worry about the C section -- it'll either happen, or it won't. No amount of worrying will change that. What goes up, must come down, kind of thing... only with you it's what goes in, must come out :p I know it takes longer to heal from a section, but really if it's for the best, then it has to be done.
Besides, you might not have to have one...you don't know yet. Worrying is not good for you when you're pregnant, so sit down, have that bit of what you fancy, and relax with the feet up.

Chin up, hun... everything will work out alright x

Why not try a red day? 2 hexb's for bread. Ham - free. Salad stuff like lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, peppers etc - free. Eat and enjoy!!

That would give you two sandwiches and not touch any of your syns.

XMandyDX, you made me chuccle with that, "what goes up must copme down" or better still "what goes in must come out" Iv got to admit, i normaly have the philosofy of "what will be will be" and in general im not a worryier. Its not the operation itself im scared of, ill heal and cope in my own way, its the extra stay in hospital. In feb 07 I had a gastric bypass which went very wrong so from then till june 09 I spent the majoraty of that time in hospital, months on end and its left me with a realy irattional fear of hospitals, its just the thought of 2+ days/nights in a hospital, its scaring the cack out of me lol.

I know what you mean. I had my appendix out about three months ago, and when they were putting me under, the anaesthesiologist (is that how it's spelled?!) told me to take nice deep breaths. Of course, I couldn't breathe!!! Nobody told me it was normal not to be able to breathe, and why was he telling me to breathe any-bloody-way!?

I have to say, I thought something had gone very, very wrong and I was about to die. I remember thinking, as I drifted off, "is this it?"

If I ever have another operation, I'll probably freak out!

You know what you just have to b positive. I have had two c sections, the second resulting in a blood transfusion but I recovered and would do it all again given the chance. Maternity wards are completely different from normal wards, all you will hear is crying babies and believe me, they will get you out of there as soon as they can cause they will need your bed for the next person. Your really good dieting whilst pregnant, I never did hence one of the reasons I am where i am now. take the others advice and eat a little of what you fancy. You can sin it and then feel better because you haven't gone totally of the rails.

Try not to worry about c section, iv just found out im pregnant and will be having my 5th section. If you are wanting to go straight home after having baby then having to stay in a few days isnt very nice, but to be honest I love the few days rest afterwards, I try to make the best of it and think of it as special time to bond with baby, because when I get home, with 4 other children to look after I will have a lot less time just to lay down or sit and cuddle for hours. x

I know what you mean. I had my appendix out about three months ago, and when they were putting me under, the anaesthesiologist (is that how it's spelled?!) told me to take nice deep breaths. Of course, I couldn't breathe!!! Nobody told me it was normal not to be able to breathe, and why was he telling me to breathe any-bloody-way!?

I have to say, I thought something had gone very, very wrong and I was about to die. I remember thinking, as I drifted off, "is this it?"

If I ever have another operation, I'll probably freak out!

:D They do that so they know when youre asleep! When you stop talking and go all limp they know they can start chopping! :8855:

:D They do that so they know when youre asleep! When you stop talking and go all limp they know they can start chopping! :8855:

With me, it was a case of when I stopped struggling lol. I beat those two guys like nobody's business trying to let them know something was wrong. A-holes!

Can I just say a big big thanks to all you ladies, I realy dont know what id do with your support, I was so close to throwing the towel in yesterday as it would have been easier, but in the end I would have felt 10 times worse.

So todays been a much better day today, iv had a bit more structure and I decided to save my bread for an ham sald butty for my tea, its something to look forward to and iv not felt deprived. Also & I dont know if its a fluke but I had a jacket spud for my brekki today and iv felt "sattisfied" all day, to make it even better i had a veg & chicken lasagnia for dinner and again felt satisfied. It seems to work for me having a substantial breakfast. I had a realy bad day last week as well so had a jacket spud the day after for brekki & was so sattisfied again.

Back