Struggling at the moment

leeds123

Silver Member
Hi all

I have been off plan since friday, trying to eat healthy but failing really. had a shake today and loads of water but am still not in the zone. have nibbled on bits and pieces and feeling down about it all. I am in the top 10's now (lower than where i originally thought I would be as my original goal was 11.7). I think being near my new goal of 10stone is making me self sabotage and its getting too much for me. i am on an AI hol in 4 weeks and its all becoming too much....

also, yest i went to a bbq and felt really really fat. dont know why, and have tried to keep reminding myself that i have lost weight, but i still feel fat at the moment.

can anyone give me any words of encouragement?

hi leeds know just how you feel, I'd been 100% ss+ for 11 days (only lost 6 lbs scales stuck for last 4 days) then on Saturday and today I've been picking WHY? but I am derermined to put it behond me and start afresh, and jsut take it as a weekend off. I think the thing is to carry on and not let it start a huge binge, you've done so well, and lost loads of weight so far so don't beat yourself up.

You have both done amazingly well - don't spoil it now. Been there, done that and regretted it BIG style. If you can, get back on track and think of that bikini :).

I am struggling really badly today. This is Day 7 SS and get weighted tonight (I think). I think this diet is muddling my mind a bit haha, I started my diet on a Tuesday so do I get weighed on a Tuesday evening or a Monday evening? If I get weighted tomorrow night then that means I will have done 8 days and not 7 - does that make sense haha?

So, absolutely starving at the moment, had a tetra and 2 ltrs. of water and think I am going to have a little lie down to take my mind off food. It's been ages since I did a whole week 100% so I am a bit chuffed with myself. Don't know if I am looking forward to the scales at 6 p.m. though.

Anyway, please try to get over the blips and get back on track. Really, you will regret it if you don't.

come on girls! you can do it!
you've done really really well and you're an amazing motivation for us!

jump back on track and see how the week flows

xx

thanks everyone, the replies have really cheered me up. well, i am nt in the 10's anymore and i deserve that. even today, i started ss and have ended up having a 810 day as i ate too much chicken at lunchtime. maybe i needed to get that out of my system because just reading this forum has made me feel all raring to go inside and i fel some of my mojo coming back! i will ss now until saturday and if i sts then i deserve it. however, no more messing around for me, i'm gonna get back in the 10's and STAY there. i get mad at myself because i have not even been hungry these last few day and so have been eating just to spite myself and this diet. rant over, i am back on it 100%%%%%

Well done hun!! today is my first day SS'ing and im new to the whole CWLP! so reading your posts gives me loads of enthusiasm for my own journey!! as i know its not going to be a easy road to follow but with determination and good people supporting us i know we can all do it!

Back