Extra Easy struggling big time since starting new job

Williams

Hi I've been doing slimming world since Jan 2012, I've lost 2 stone 7.5 lb and put 3lb on over Xmas and new year and I havent been back to weigh in since the 7 th Jan.
I started a new full time job on the 7 th which is great as I was a dinner lady before the problem is I can't seam to get focused or organised with food. I'm a married mum with 3 children and have two dogs and chickens to sort out and food seams to have taken less priority but I don't want it too as I still have a stone to lose. Just wondered if anyone has experienced this? I know there lots of working mums out there that manage, but I've always done small hours and this is a shock to my system trying to fit everything in x

I am lucky(?) enough to work from home so am not confined to certain hours for my meals every day and I often think that full time working mums must really have to get a jiggy on to get organised. I think the 2 issues here for me would be breakfast and lunch, but what I have been doing for days that I a know I'm going to really busy the following day, I put aside a small portion of what was for dinner the previous night and put it in the fridge and then thats my lunch covered. Am presuming you have a microwave where you work??? As for the breakfast, I reckon cereal and a pre prepared fruit salad would be your quickest option. x

I find planning a real key. Later I will probably look at what food I've git to work with, what the timetable for the week is, some evenings son has footie training I go exercise classes so I know those nights I don't have much time to cook/ eat and plan easiest meals. baked potatoes are good I find as are easy to cook prepare but are proper food and can go with so many other things.
just try and keep things as simple as you can while you adjust to the new routine x

Back