Struggling on day 2

Babymum

Working from home and desperate to reach for something to eat.... Day 2 and lost 1.5lb do far but not convinced... Any advice?

Hi Babymum,

Day 2 was the worst for me, but I'm on Day 4 now and I promise it does get better, and quickly! Try to keep drinking, even if you don't feel like it - hot water or herbal tea was the best at suppressing hunger for me. Get a hot water bottle and sit it on your lap - I have to have one at night to stop my stomach growling! Don't give up, it only gets better from here! :)

think about that 1.5lb and now think about how much more you can add to that by the end of the week.A little pain for a massive gain.

Keep strong,you can do this.;)

Hi, you are doing really well, it must be hard when you are home all day. I have two days next week working from home and Im dreading it. Always easier when your out of the house and away from temptation. Have you tried any of the bars yet? I have just bought some BL meal replacement bars and its great to have something to look forward to with a cup of coffee and get your teeth stuck into something. I have fleeting moments when I want to eat but find as long as I keep busy they soon pass and then I can relax a bit. Good luck with your journey, it wont be long before you start seeing big results.....best wishes :)

Back