Struggling on day one..

lil_legs said:
You can do it hun, nearly the end of day one!!

Just think, when i have my last wi before hols on monday I want you to have been 100% and you'll be in ketosis and already much lighter xx

I'm not even hungry but it's the bad habits I've gotten used to and their so hard to break!! It's odd chilling in the evenings without munching and snacking, but I'm determined to be 100% and get through this! I spent £80 on CD shakes yesterday, so there's no option to quit or want to give up cause there's no way I'm wasting nearly a hundred quid! xxx

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

I'm fantasising about poached egg on wholemeal toast! It's not even remotely unhealthy but I still can't bloody have it :( x

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

im on day 2 of the cd on 3 shakes a day ive been good yes ive been tempted but i have the willpower to get through.. if you think having food in the cuboards are bad try owning a chip shop and having to work there lol feeling really rough today aswell really bad headache all day and feeling shaky but im i no the first 3-4 days are bad so im not giving up just to do those 3-4 days again no way lol x

Im on the 3 shakes a day too huni and I would find it so, so hard to even enter a chip shop, let alone work there. Go you! xxx

I'm not even hungry but it's the bad habits I've gotten used to and their so hard to break!! It's odd chilling in the evenings without munching and snacking, but I'm determined to be 100% and get through this! I spent £80 on CD shakes yesterday, so there's no option to quit or want to give up cause there's no way I'm wasting nearly a hundred quid! xxx

Definitely huni, its just a waste of money and you know you WANT it. No food is worth feeling so rubbish for. Im the exact same at nights but it has been a lot, lot easier the past week or so xxx

standrewsbride23 said:
Definitely huni, its just a waste of money and you know you WANT it. No food is worth feeling so rubbish for. Im the exact same at nights but it has been a lot, lot easier the past week or so xxx

I'm gonna have my last shake at 8 then head off to bed! I'm tired today anyway so an early night should do me some good. I'm trying to tell myself that if I stick to CD 100%, then the weight should fall off in no time and I might only have to follow CD for a few weeks before getting close to goal and then I can up the steps to calorie counting and I can have things like poached egg on toast so long as its counted within my calories! But for now I have LOADS of weight to get rid of xxx

well on day 3 had a really bad night last night had migrane was sick felt like my whole body was shaking inside i really hope ive gone into ketitoes now really not hungry today dont want the milkshake what do i do xx

sarahjt said:
well on day 3 had a really bad night last night had migrane was sick felt like my whole body was shaking inside i really hope ive gone into ketitoes now really not hungry today dont want the milkshake what do i do xx

Maybe try making a muffin out of the shake instead? There's a few recipes on the forum for things you can do with the shakes :) I'm on day two now, and feeling ok so far xx

- start weight 12.4 - goal weight 10.0

Even tho you don't want the shake, you've still got to have it. Just drink it and get it over and done with. You've got to have all the products... just do it!! lol

yep i managed to have it lol feeling alot better today so far omg i litterally thought i was dying last night never had a migrane before lol hopefull the worst is over with now really looking forward to my weigh in on tuesday.. and your doing really well only another 11lbs to go well done xx

I can sympathise because i do suffer with migraines and they are really unpleasant.
Hope you are feeling much better today.

11lbs to my first target of 11 stone... i may revise it - see how i'm feeling nearer the time. I've moved up to 810 now, so it's all good!!

Lx

Day two for me today, feel really worn out and drained. Still got the craving for poached egg on toast which is killing me!! Got a busy day planned tomorrow so I'm hoping it'll keep me distracted from food and make a day on CD easy.. But today I just wanna snack! :(

just couple more days hun and you will feel alot better i felt like i was dying yesturday but feel great today not hungry had to force myself to drink shakes yes i could still eat for england right now aswell just we have to try and forget about food all together then we will be on our way to being skinner :) x

sarahjt said:
just couple more days hun and you will feel alot better i felt like i was dying yesturday but feel great today not hungry had to force myself to drink shakes yes i could still eat for england right now aswell just we have to try and forget about food all together then we will be on our way to being skinner :) x

I hope so! I'm not really that hungry but like you said I could eat loads just because I love food and snacking and munching keeps me happy!! I know being slim and skinny will make me happier though, so doing my very best to be strong and not cave in! X

Are you back on Cambridge now then Lauren?theres obviously something pulling you to do it. You've just got to think that if you want to cheat and start again, think of what day you'd be on now if you never cheated or stopped at all the first time round.

silencemylips said:
Are you back on Cambridge now then Lauren?theres obviously something pulling you to do it. You've just got to think that if you want to cheat and start again, think of what day you'd be on now if you never cheated or stopped at all the first time round.

I am indeed! Started back yesterday, went back to my CDC Wednesday and asked for a fresh start so got weighed and measured and can do this properly this time with no slip ups or blowouts. I'm desperate to lose weight, every day I wake up and my clothes are even tighter or don't fit at all and it's so depressing that I just wanna hide away at home 24/7 and become a recluse!! I've started a new diary which explains what I'm gonna do, cause I've got surgery booked for the 26th of July which is performed under general anaesthetic, and my surgeon has ordered me that I MUST be eating a healthy diet two weeks prior to surgery consisting of fruit and veg etc and a healthy amount of calories for a woman my age.. So I'm planning on following CD SS+ for 3-4 weeks to lose the bulk of the weight, then up to 810 the 5th week, 1000 the 6th, 1200 the 7th and then I've got another two weeks before the op where I'll eat healthy :)

Day 2 Lauren!! Well done!!!
2 more days and you'll be through it! Plan on having a couple of very early nights to get you through the temptations xxxx

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
Day 2 Lauren!! Well done!!!
2 more days and you'll be through it! Plan on having a couple of very early nights to get you through the temptations xxxx

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

Thank you :) how are you getting on? How much have you lost now? xxx

Back