Struggling on day one..

laurenmay said:
Thank you :) how are you getting on? How much have you lost now? xxx

- start weight 12.4 - goal weight 10.0

Well, I didn't get weighed this week as my
CDC is on holiday, but I think possibly 2 or 3lbs this week. I'm ever so impatient as just want to get below 11 and am in a grump every morning if the scales haven't moved!!!

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
Well, I didn't get weighed this week as my
CDC is on holiday, but I think possibly 2 or 3lbs this week. I'm ever so impatient as just want to get below 11 and am in a grump every morning if the scales haven't moved!!!

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

I really don't know what to do. I'm doing my best to give CD another shot but I just don't feel like its for me at all. I love the shakes, their gorgeous, and all of you are amazing help and support.. But I love food too much. I'm wondering whether to just calorie count, healthy amount of calories a day and incorporate CD by having a shake or two a day as their convenient in work and delicious too! And exercise HARD. I'm so eager to get back to the gym, running and I've bought the 30 day shred DVD to try, and exercise helps me feel happy cause I suffer with depression so it helps me vent out my feelings if that makes sense, and I don't feel like I'm gonna have enough fuel in my body to exercise hard like I want to on CD. Arghhhhh I'm sick of having a constant battle with my brain!!! I don't even want junk food anymore, I just want nice healthy food and fruit and stuff! xxx

laurenmay said:
I really don't know what to do. I'm doing my best to give CD another shot but I just don't feel like its for me at all. I love the shakes, their gorgeous, and all of you are amazing help and support.. But I love food too much. I'm wondering whether to just calorie count, healthy amount of calories a day and incorporate CD by having a shake or two a day as their convenient in work and delicious too! And exercise HARD. I'm so eager to get back to the gym, running and I've bought the 30 day shred DVD to try, and exercise helps me feel happy cause I suffer with depression so it helps me vent out my feelings if that makes sense, and I don't feel like I'm gonna have enough fuel in my body to exercise hard like I want to on CD. Arghhhhh I'm sick of having a constant battle with my brain!!! I don't even want junk food anymore, I just want nice healthy food and fruit and stuff! xxx

Have you considered 810 cals? I lost 10lbs in my first week and although I'm a bit weaker I've still been spinning class and boxing classes this week. At least you'll be able to eat 1 meal a day then as well which might help?

its true they say if you can get past the first couple days then you will be fine im on day 4 and feel great x

Back