struggling to drink enough water

miss-r

I can do it!!
I am on my 2nd full day of SS and i'm struggling with drinking just water.
Just wondered if anyone had any tips or ideas!!
Thankyou

I am getting ready to restart after a break and I always struggled with the water , which is very important on this plan !!
I found the summer berry flavouring really helped me a lot , I would add 1 tsp ( the daily allowance ) to a 2 litre bottle of water and found I could drink it really easily and it was often gone by lunch time !!! I then know I just have another 1-2 litres to go , I added more to shakes than the minimum and this time I am going to try drinking a pint of plain water before or after my shake , so i know I will get plenty in there . the flavourings really do help if you struggle

I hope that helps a little

thanks determinator, unfortunately I don't have any water flavourings yet, my CDC never mentioned them I assume because of the first week.
I have some rooibos/redbush tea, Green tea, Fennel tea.
From what i've found out they are all ok, am I right??

i have 2 litres of plain water, extra in my shakes and then i move to my 2 itres of sparkling with my teaspoon of sunshine orange in it, i love it

I love water flavourings and couldn't drink all of my water without it. I don't think you are supposed to have them until week 2 but I had them right from day 1. Persevere Hun it really does get easier xx

I have 2 (sometimes 3) litres of sparkling water per day with the water flavouring added and then 1-2 litres of still, thanks to my Brita filter. I've also had the water flavourings since day 1.

what i tend to do is have 6 of those 500ml bottles which makes up 3 litres ready i take them to work uni etc or as its holidays now my fridge is stocked and i just re-fill it makes it less daunting as you can easily sit there and finish one of those xx

i use water flavourings too just started sparkling water too, i know your not meant to take water flavouring first two weeks but its beter than not drinking enough water....

Back