struggling to fit in 3rd shake

Smurfette

Silver Member
hey all i am looking for advice... i'm finding i dont want my 3rd shake...font know if its cause its the chocolate one or what but i just think i can take no more of them...

i saw some tips on making a muffin out of it somewhere on here - can anyone let me know a bit more on how to do this?? how much water do u use? do u use the whole sachet of stuff?? getting on ok besides...... fingers crossed for saturdays weigh in

i saw the muffin thing to, which i thought sounded really nice, till i saw a reply saying your not meant to put your shakes in the microwave?? so thought there goes that idea then!! however not sure if this is true or not , interested to find out though ...........

moved to new post <cause i am not being honest if i hide it in here > :(

Last edited:
Hi Smurfette,

I alos find that I struggle with my third shake sometimes. At times I'm just happy with a cup of tea! One thing I have found out is that if I don't drink the three that I'm supposed to the weight don't shift as much over the week. That keeps me chugging!

Can you try mixing teh chocolate with coffee or peppermint tea, try it hot or cold or swap the chocolate for a flavor that you like more?

Newb

Back