Struggling to stay on plan :(

letsgetlosing

Hi all

Well have had a pretty poopy weekend.
Went to a kids birthday party on Saturday and have fallen out with one of my friends over her daughters very bad behaviour. She is now ignoring me and I just know that this is going to cause problems with my other friends :( I know I have my other friends on my side although I certainly wouldnt expect them to choose between us. Im very hurt by her nastiness on Saturday and also by her shutting me out like this, and I will find it near impossible to forgive, let alone go back to the way things were. SW wise I kept to plan at the party.

On Sunday I went to the beach with my hubby and children. On the beach the boys had some doritos. I fancied a few , had the syns for them, so had a few. My darling husband looked at me and asked 'are you still on your diet?' Felt like punching him in the head repeatably until he was lying in a pool of crushed doritos.

So I kept to plan, maybe had a few over syn days last week but made up the next day. But I havent weighed in this week cos I dont think I could take the possiblitly of another sts or a gain.

Am a home weigher and have decided to weigh just once a month.

So basically im struggling a bit to keep focused, especially in the evenings when I reach for the wine. Im keeping meals and snack 100%, its just my syns that are a little over. I know this and know how to sort this problem but I kinda think I need a few days of syns of about 20-25 then get back to less than 15 for rest of week. Does anyone else do this? Im not talking flexi syn days, just another 100 calories or so!

I have always found it hard to stay on the plan 7 days a week for 24 hours a day.

I find if I have one night off a week its a great motivational tool. Saturday nights I will eat what I want (Within reason) and have my bottle of wine. I never use all my syns in the week so I think of it as a payback. Some SW members dont like doing this, but It has never effected my weightloss you need to do whats best for you.

It also doesnt seem like that "friend" seems much like a friend at all, I have learnt very recently not to worry about people like that, dont let it get you down. Best of luck with your plan x

Back