struggling with LT.......

c_robson

Hi everyone,

I have only been on LT for 3 days and i'm struggling! Not with the hunger, not with the lack of food, but with the shakes. Its not even the taste I had originally with it, that has gone, but i still struggle to get even half way down my portion, and I dread the next meal!!

My question is how is the food on CD? is it nice or barely palatable? I am thinking of switching as I dont want to fail because I cant drink the stuff!!! :sigh:

Thanks

I've found the shakes to be the same, however after 2 weeks on CD (this was the case 2 years ago anyway) you can have the chocolate bars, well they do a variety of flavours, and make a mousse up out of the packs, and I'm not talking piddly portions like the LT ones, you used to make a mousse up with the Mix-A-Mousse that you brought seperately, I did bigger portions by adding double the amount of water and it felt like I was having a HUGE pudding. Which helped a lot to.

Also the Tetra packs are quite good to :) :)

Congrats on staying on LT for the first 3 days, those days and the first week are the hardest !

I've noticed they do porridge as well??? how does this taste?

I love the apple and cinnamon porridge, not a big lover of the original but I think the mushroom soup is good too.

decision made.... definatley changing!! off to email cdc now!! with an aim to start monday!! also realised as I work on a train well when i start in feb, it will be a real struggle with the powders!! feel great now!!!!!
Thanks everyone

Back