struggling

duncan

Silver Member
Today, can't stop thinking about food as its valentines weekend :cry:

Valentine's doesn't have to involve food though, doesn't have to be any more difficult that any other weekend. There are lots of other things you can do instead that have nothing to do with food. You can do it though, just don't give in to it x

l know what you mean hun its all focused around food, wine, choc's, and other half wish it was over we usually eat out l find weekends hard in general we'll get through it lol

I dont normally find weekends difficult, but valentines is extremely difficult as oh normally takes me for a top class meal, and then theres pancake day :(

ugh! pancake day!!! I LOVE pancakes :-( why didn't I start cd next Saturday instead of today?! seriously though, I'm willing to stick to this 100% if it means that I will be slim. I don't want any set backs this time round. And I'd rather go out for a meal when it's not overpriced and packed with other couples! think of it as a well deserved treat once you reach your goal x

Pancake day is going to be a huge struggle for me :sigh: My family usually have a huge stack of then, doused in maple syrup. None for me though this year :cry:Will just have to wait til next year!

I'm not getting a card or present from my OH on Valentine's. We just don't do it, as it feels like commercial nonsense! I woke this morning to find my OH had cleaned and mopped both the kitchen and bathroom and put a few loads of washing on, while he let me sleep in...now there's a man who really loves me... x

Back