Struggling

not_lar_croft

Silver Member
Have been really struggling with the plan since christmas and so far have not lost any weight, have been yo yoing a bit my consultant rang me the other day and after a long chat I decided to go back and try to stick to the plan. Went to weigh in today and have managed to stay within my original 3 stone loss. Need to really pull my head together and get back to losing the last three stone or so I need to.

Anyway to cut a long story short am hopefully back on plan and going to get back to some weight losses. Anyone else struggling since christmas?

:cry:

Yes!!! I am maintaining now having got to my goal weight last October. However I am now 4lbs over my goal weight, and can't seem to shift it whatever I do!!!! Its so fruastrating! I have kinda accepted that this is my weight now, and maybe will just have to reset my goal.

Anyway, I think your Cons sounds fab and super supportive so I am confident you will be fine. You know the score - back to basics - keep a strict food diary, and take a day at a time! Every morning just say 'today I will follow the plan 100%', and you will hon, I know you will! Once you get thro a week of that, and see your success on the scales, I am sure you will get your motivation back. Good luck xx

yep struggling. I have lost in total 4 lbs since christmas and just yo-yoing at the mo.
I had an operation last month and have just come of crutches so wasn't even able to exercise.
Am on holiday next week so going to allow myself that.
Then going back and going to be super strict. I think it hasn't worked as I haven't syned everything properly, I don't drink during the week, but come the weekend I will have a bottle of wine fri and saturday night and that's where it goes to pot.
So in 2 weeks time, I need to start again and start exercising and stop making excuses. I am a bridesmaid in August and want to loss 2 stone by then.
Right got that off my chest!!

Thats good advice from purple star, take one day at a time and try not to think to far ahead. Its great to be able to plan a weeks menu in advance, but if you are not in the zone and struggling that can sometimes be so difficult.

Good luck for today, if you take care of the days the weeks will take care of themselves. x

Back