Struggling!

Hi, I have been doing Slimming World for 13 months now and have lost 6st! But however now, I am stuck stuck stuck!!!

I follow the red and green plans and can't seem to lose an ounce no matter how much or little I eat!!!

Anyone got any advice, I have 2st to go and i am geting fed up!!:(

Well done on your fab weight loss! Have you tried a week of cooking completely new things? Treat it like it's your first week and experiment a bit. I'm sure our bodies get used to what we eat and need a bit of a kick with something new now and then. Other than that I have no other advice sorry but hope it gets better for you soon.:)

Have you tried mixing it up and doing Extra Easy?

What about making some big changes so you don't eat the same stuff every week- you know having a different breakfast or some different HExs?

(PS well done on your fab loss!)

Last edited:
well done you, you have managed to lose 6 stone, so iam sure you can go further adn do more great weight loses!!!

Spookygill - firstly congratulations on the loose so far...

How to move it forward though is always a tough on.

Are you still doing food diaries? Even if it's on a notepad or something rather then the original sheets you were given? Do you not only mark down syns, but other facts about what you're eating - speed/superspeed or more importantly - free and superfree?

I did this when my losses slowed down and discovered that i frequently wasn't eating that much superfree foods - especially on green days - i put things in place to try and change this and my losses picked up again.

perhaps try extra easy and the biggest advice i could give is as someone else see go back to basics! treat it like you are just starting,food diaries,meal plan,write everything down,measure he a's and b's exactly if you have slacked as most do and no longer bother.
also see about eating as many speed or superspeed foods as you can incorporate into meals or for any snacks.
most of all congratulations!! you have done amazingly well so far.

Hi there Hun.

Firstly well done on your amazing loss so far!
I think 6 stone is the sticking stone (it took me a while to get over that one too!). I would definitely do as the others have recommended...try swapping things around for a bit, have different He's as your body will get used to digesting the same foods.
If all else fails, speak with your Consultant about FF (fast forward)..this is a last resort though and will get things going again for you.

xxx

Thanks very much for all your suggestions, you have all been a great help. Going to go back to basics as I do tend to eat the same things day in and day out!

So watch this space and I will let you know how I get on. Thanks again x

Hi, I have been doing Slimming World for 13 months now and have lost 6st! But however now, I am stuck stuck stuck!!!

I follow the red and green plans and can't seem to lose an ounce no matter how much or little I eat!!!

Anyone got any advice, I have 2st to go and i am geting fed up!!:(

Thats an excellent loss, well done, Wowwww :D.

Spooky, do you do any exercise at all? Have you thought about doing the EE days rather then Red and Green, just for a week? It will be similar, give you back the interest plus may boost your loss again?

Good luck. xxx

:(I have been going swimming twice a week, but due to shifts at work and childcare problems this doesn't happen every week.

I have been having a terrible week, just binging on chocolate, just can't seem to get back into it!!! Need a good kick up the bum!!!:mad:

Back