Struggling!!

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by diamond.ghirl, 30 July 2010 Social URL.

1. diamond.ghirl

diamond.ghirl Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.91%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Been on WW for 3 weeks now, 1st week lost 4 pounds :) 2nd week sts :( 3rd week I'm really struggling to stay focussed... I need any tips or help any1 has for me, need to lost the weight x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ladyvegas

ladyvegas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Keep up the good work Laura - you lost in your first week and STS in the 2nd week was good (at least you didn't put up).
    My first week I put up 4lbs :)eek:) and then this week I only lost 1lb. So I am still up 3lbs since I started. But I have to lose this and am determined to stay onboard. I am not going to lie but my motivation slipped big-time yesterday and I kinda went off board. But am back on this morning.
    Hope you are feeling positive soon. Sending you hugs - you can do this. ;)

4. diamond.ghirl

diamond.ghirl Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.91%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    thanks chick its just so hard sometimes

5. Lainie10

Lainie10 Mini-Addict :)

Start Weight:
    18st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(2.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Laura,

Well done on ur loss, and I know the STS sucks, but at least it's not a gain. I think sometimes our bodies just take a while to get into it... But hang on in there and I know u'll begin to see some amazing losses :) we're all here for u chick xx

6. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    hi laura,
    I know exactly how you are feeling - I lost 3lbs in the first week, STS the second (TOTM) and then third week lost 1 lbs! Having done WW before I looked back at my old weigh in cards and when I first started my last journey these same losses were recorded for the first few weeks and then I started to steadily lose 2lbs a week. As others have said it takes time for the body to readjust and personally I would much rather lose the weight slowly and it stay off in the long run! I would also say focus on any goals that you may have set for yourself - although I have an ideal weight goal I do not focus too much on that as it is a long way away instead I focus on getting into a size 12 dress I have hanging on my wardrobe door (constant reminder) and wearing it on holiday next July! I find this really motivates me to keep going even if I have STS!

Onwards and Downwards

Sharkbait1983 x
    :p:p:p

7. diamond.ghirl

diamond.ghirl Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.91%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks chick that makes me feel alot better x

8. eimear30

eimear30 Member

Start Weight:
    13st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(4.88%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    stick at it. i had 2 weeks of loosing 1lb and then this week i've lost 3.5lbs. I'm so glad I stuck at it, makes it much more rewarding!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.