Struggling!!

Keep up the good work Laura - you lost in your first week and STS in the 2nd week was good (at least you didn't put up).
My first week I put up 4lbs :)eek:) and then this week I only lost 1lb. So I am still up 3lbs since I started. But I have to lose this and am determined to stay onboard. I am not going to lie but my motivation slipped big-time yesterday and I kinda went off board. But am back on this morning.
Hope you are feeling positive soon. Sending you hugs - you can do this. ;)

Hey Laura,

Well done on ur loss, and I know the STS sucks, but at least it's not a gain. I think sometimes our bodies just take a while to get into it... But hang on in there and I know u'll begin to see some amazing losses :) we're all here for u chick xx

hi laura,
I know exactly how you are feeling - I lost 3lbs in the first week, STS the second (TOTM) and then third week lost 1 lbs! Having done WW before I looked back at my old weigh in cards and when I first started my last journey these same losses were recorded for the first few weeks and then I started to steadily lose 2lbs a week. As others have said it takes time for the body to readjust and personally I would much rather lose the weight slowly and it stay off in the long run! I would also say focus on any goals that you may have set for yourself - although I have an ideal weight goal I do not focus too much on that as it is a long way away instead I focus on getting into a size 12 dress I have hanging on my wardrobe door (constant reminder) and wearing it on holiday next July! I find this really motivates me to keep going even if I have STS!

Onwards and Downwards

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

stick at it. i had 2 weeks of loosing 1lb and then this week i've lost 3.5lbs. I'm so glad I stuck at it, makes it much more rewarding!

Back