struggling

JanieF

so im on day 10 today and have found it a real struggle so far apart from day 6&7!i just feel hungry a lot and having done LT before and not got past the 2week mark im finding it hard to picture myself getting to 4weeks!it seems like such a long way off until i can refeed!i miss food so much:cry:
i need some support and motivation to get me over this dip in my journey cos despite the urge to eat i really want to get to my goal soon!!im just really battling between my mind and my stomach right now!!!
HELP :sign0009:

Hey there Janie, I'm on day 12 so on my second week too. I know exactly how you feel - I'll be your LT buddy!! I keep thinking I've done it before for 8 weeks (can't remember how on earth I stuck to it last time) and find it ok some days, then awful others. I confess I swapped a shake yesterday for a slimfast as I was out with my 2 toddlers and rather than eat I thought a bought can was better than nothing. It doesn't seem to have made any difference and I'm back on the shakes again today. Just think to yourself that the great losses you get on LT are worth it. Don't ruin it for unhealthy food that might have been the reason you put on weight in the first place. My next mini goal is to complete the 2 weeks over the Easter hols and go back to work, I teach 10 yr olds, another half stone lighter (fingers crossed). I just really want to be a healthy weight in May/June if that's achievable. Just keep drinking the water and see yourself as 'drinking yourself thin'!

Janie... im on day 29 and gotta say i struggled over the weekend... but the good days far outweigh the bad.... stay strong.... play music, have a bath, go away from food, try and read anything to get food out of your head... when i started this i thought how am i gonna get thru 3 months with no food... the prospect of that nearly did me in.... since then ive been to restaurants, a concert, stayed over in a hotel with my kids and hubbie..... family get togethers.... and ive just tuned out and thought how much i need this.... so stay strong and try and pull all your positive thoughts forward... if i was to say one thing... i take this one day at a time and never look forward now... just get through THIS day and worry about the next one when it comes...x

Janie - you want motivation? Think about why you started... bikini in a matter of weeks - nevermind how good you'll feel about yourself! I've under 2 months to B day - bikini day - in front of by bf's football team on hols - nothing like that to keep me from munching!

My second weigh in is at 6pm so I'll be sure to post and let you know how I did. With our similar stats and goals hopefully if I do well it might spur you on a bit!

keep posting and go home later and try on clothes that didn't fit you a fortnight ago!!!!

Janie! You sound like you've been on an amazing journey already! You've done great to get to day 10! Keep going and the changes you will see will be fantastic! Remember everyone is here for you and just think each day you get through is another day closer to an amazing body!

Keep strong!

X

Janie just take one day at a time. I just try and focus on getting to bedtime. Dont think about the weeks ahead just focus on today. Get through today and do it again tomorrow. I struggle 5 weeks in and still having bad days. Im not giving up though because ultimately i want to be slim and a full tummy comes secobd place xxx

keep going janie, like everyone has said just keep strong and think positive. u can get through it. :)

Keep going chick, trust me i caved and gave in and it really wasnt worth it after the feeling i got after i had done it, i felt like i had failed and was really down about it. Trust me you can do it if you just think past the food and what your goal is xxxx good luck

thanks everyone!just back from a sports pilates class so feelin better now!il b sore tomorrow but at least it helped take my mind off food for an hour!!

Back