Struggling

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by xconfusedx, 31 May 2011 Social URL.

1. xconfusedx

xconfusedx Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    who knows?!
    I am on exante working solution - 2 shakes and a low carb meal, approx 400cal.

I am struggling. A lot.

I can't seem to stop eating. I'm fine until lunch time and once I have lunch, I'm starving.

It's worse when I get in from work - this lasts about an hour.

I want to be slim but I can't get my head round it at the moment. I'm getting myself down.

Any advice would be great!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. giantrobot

giantrobot Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimpod & WW
    Hi there, on Working Solution you should be on three Exante soups, shakes or a bar PLUS the 400kcal meal. No wonder you're feeling hungry!

I'm following Simple Solution and I have a shake around 6am, a bar around 11am and a soup around 3ish. Then my 600kcal meal (which is practically carb-free) around 6:30pm. I do feel hungry in-between, especially in the morning as the shake doesn't seem to fill me up for long.

I'm drinking 3 litres of water throughout the day and this does help suppress my appetite. If you're finding that lunch is making you hungry in the afternoon, perhaps try and fill up on veg so you feel full for longer?

Keep at it as this is a great plan and is shifting weight for me which has been hanging around since Xmas. Good luck!

4. xconfusedx

xconfusedx Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    who knows?!
    Hi giantrobot,

Thanks for the reply :)

I will try adding in the extra shake and see if it helps!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.