Struggling

Go to bed! That's what I resort to now in the evenings, its no good for daytime obviously.
Never had so much sleep!!

Am gonna head to bed soon. I don't think it's so much as proper hunger, I think it's boredom induced hunger x

I will not give up this time

sweetascandy i started cd on saturday and found the first few days a bit poop lol by tuesday night i was in so much pain with hunger but i went to bed in tears nearly as i wanted to eat but i went to bed where the hubby cuddled me all night made me feel so much better lol,, but i woke on weds feeling fab and when i got on the scales on thuurs for my weigh in and i had lost 11LBS it made my day and i knew then i had to do this and will do this,,, a few more days and you will be great and when you have your weigh in you know it will all be worth it xxx

sweetascandy i have replied to you in your thank you post but just wanted to say dont feel guilty about cheating it is hard to go from eating anythin to having very little are you following step2 as i am following that one and now on day 7 and actaully struggling to eat real food lol only seem to eat a few mouthfuls and i am full, i see from your profile you a west yorkshire girl same as me maybe is we close enough we can meet up at some point and chat about cd xx

Hiya I won't go into ketosis as I'm on step 2 due to health reasons so am worried am not gonna have such great weight losses x

hiya i am also doing step due to high bmi and i am pleased to say i went into ketosis on day 5 and i lost 11 in my first week, i am sure you will have a fantastic weight loss x

Back