Extra Easy struggling

pin heart queen

hiya everyone im really struggling ive decided to extra easy and ive done a week and only lost 0.5 pound given how much junk food i was eating i feel disappointed and finding it hard to stay positive :(

hiya thankyou for replying :) thats a really good idea i do find myself questioning what im eating like for instance for my dinner ive just had two jacket potatoes with tuna and salad and i know it says unlimimited but i find myself thinking should i just have had one jacket potatoe??

wow youve done amazingly i hope i can achieve the same its just staying on track and not cheating because ive only lost 0.5 pound im already thinking im going to struggle with 1/3 superfree.

hiya everyone im really struggling ive decided to extra easy and ive done a week and only lost 0.5 pound given how much junk food i was eating i feel disappointed and finding it hard to stay positive :(

Don't be down hearted! There is lots of people on here to help and give advise. I started about 2 weeks and have been quite overcome by the support that it offered by others on the same journey (but at different places).

I started a food diary on here and now chat every day on it as to what I have eaten and been feeling, it really does help.

Stay positive!

I find eating loads of superfree food helps my weight loss. I already feel more energetic that i did before I started on SW again (about the 10th time round!, I got to 1lb of my target about 3 years ago and ended putting all back on by not sticking to it 100% and guessing the syns and weights of HE)

hiya thanks for replying having peoples support means alot as ive had bulimia for about ten years and dont feel able to go to groups so this will be a massive help. doing extra easy to try and get control of what im eating. how do i keep a food diary on here please :)

hey, im on my 3rd week of sw, have done well so far but for the last 3 days have been stuggling to get on plan 100%. i write a food diary and it really does help you to stay focused. funnily enough for the past 3 days i havent done one...maybe thats why im finding it hard??

you need to keep positive and know that you can do it (think i should be listening to my own advice at the moment!!)

coming on her helps loads, i always look at the photos and get recipe ideas that ppl have posted.

dont get down hearted, yr be fine :eek:

xx

im hoping thats how it can help me the weights crept on because of bingeing and then i just feel the need to make myself sick but really dont want to be like that now so stay strong however much i lose already feel more positive with the help from you all :)

Hi

Just write on here what you are having every day, or start a new thread under Slimming World - Food Diary or Slimming world weight loss diary.

Mine is on this link:

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/306136-2013-will-my-year-3.html#post6060720

I just put what i have been eating and how I feel about things that day and chat with people that reply.

Let me know if you start a new thread and I will look for it, so we can stay in touch and support each other!

hiya just wanted to let you know ive started my food diary any tips would be helpful :)

Back