Step2 810kcal Struggling

Keen75

Arrrrrrgggghhhh !! Day 3 and I'm finding this so hard !! I know this is normally the worst day .. But I am having to sit on my hands to stop me going and raiding the cupboards ! Thought coming on here would help ! Maybe take my mind off it !! I don't feel starving .. I'm just craving everything and anything !! ... Mind playing tricks !!! Boohoo !!! :(

I find chewing ice cubs help or having a cup of bouillon! You can have one a day! It does get easier Hun! I'm just starting week four today and not looked back! Just keep telling myself 'nothing tastes as good as slim feels!' Cheesey but true :) keep at it xxxxx

I find chewing ice cubs help or having a cup of bouillon! You can have one a day! It does get easier Hun! I'm just starting week four today and not looked back! Just keep telling myself 'nothing tastes as good as slim feels!' Cheesey but true :) keep at it xxxxx

You are so right !! I keep telling myself that it will be worth it as i feel so rubbish at my current weight ...but argument with husband and cooking kids dinner is driving me mad !! I'm just about to boil the kettle for the bouillon .. Hope that helps! Thanks for the tip ! Well done on your four weeks ! That's fab .. When did you find things got easier ? Thanks for reply :) xx

After my first weigh in! :) if you can make it to there the boost you get from seeing how much you've lost makes it so much easier!

After my first weigh in! :) if you can make it to there the boost you get from seeing how much you've lost makes it so much easier!

Cool ... Thanks again ! Off for hot bath and bed .. Tomorrow another day !! Ha :)

Are you due soon? I find that the week before and during my TOTM, I could eat anything, even things I usually don't like lol (I dreamt of meat the last time. And I'm a veggie :D )

Soon you'll be able to have some water flavouring. I find that it takes the psychological hunger away until it's time for my Step 2 evening meal. If I am really struggling, I'll even get a glass of Coke Zero. Some people say it's a big no-no but it never had any negative impact on my losses (it doesn't have citric acid, hence why it shouldn't affect ketosis) and it helps me big time.

Good luck, you can do it xxx

Hiya, sorry I am prob being thick but what is bouillon?
Thanks x

It's vegetable stock. Normally you'd think why would you drink that but it's a great savoury drink and salty! Yum! You just put a teaspoon of it in a cup of hot water and u can have one a day. They sell it in tesco, green tub with an orange lid :) try it! Xxxxxx

Back