struggling

Hi guys, started dieting in march after a very rude gynae dr made me see im killing myself!! Started with weight 131kg...biggest I have ever been, put 5 stone on in year due to depression/anxiety and having to whistle blow at work!!
Anyway my goal was to loose 2stone for august (my wedding), I was not far off this and felt fab at my wedding!! Since coming back I have been slowly slipping back to old habits and eating choc...really dont want to as I want to keep weight going down for my next goal...gynae review end of month-just to say I told u so to dr! Plus for my holiday in august and general feel good :) currently weigh 121.8kg so no weight gained in 4 weeks being back...but how can I get my motivation back to get back in swing of it? X

I don't know what plan you are following do cant help there. Perhaps write a list of the reasons why you want to loose weight, or get a dry wipe board and stick it up in your kitchen and just draw something on it every time you feel like slipping back into bad habits to remind yourself of where you want to be xx

I've tried a few things over the last wee while.

~ keeping a tumblr or pintrest account for saving pictures of clothes I want to look good in and for pictures of women who are of all shapes and sizes who inspire me.
~ I started experimenting with teas, some of the fruity ones are really nice - I wanted to try out green teas as I know what can aid weight loss but I find it tastes too earthy for me. But a lot of them are decaf and taste nice.

Water helps too, I never realised how little I drank before I started trying to lose weight, if you actually drink the right amount for your body it's surprising how the hunger pangs are reduced.

These things have helped but I still struggle and lose motivation a lot...

Good luck! x

I think loosing motivation is something we all do on our weight loss journey. You've just go to try different things til you find something that helps x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back