Struggling

ladylipo

Silver Member
I have to say iv found the yesterday and today terrible im gonna post what iv eaten both days and you lot can tell me off, iv got my WI sat instead of Mon this week cos ill be outta the country ill be up from 6 sat morning having my nails done at 8 and have loadsa stuff to do!Wont get to my chemist till about half 10 do you think i should have my shake before WI (something i never do) or just have a black coffee to keep me going till i get to the chemist?

Ok heres what iv eaten! :eek:
Breakfast: Shake
Lunch:Veg Lasange 280cals
Snack 2 apples and low fat yogurt

Today
Breakfast: Shake
Lunch: 89cal soup 2 ryvitias 1 apple
Snack:2 ryvitias small bit of salad
Dinner: havent had this yet and dunno if i should but was gonna hav spag bol!

Dunno whats wrong with me im completely freaking out, i wanted to hav a treat today was thinking along the lines of a slimfast bar but im scared to have anything that ill want more of!
So sorry for always coming on winging but im so fed up :(

lady i reckon you should have dinner and you should have had it yesterday to!!!!!
stop bloody skipping meals ...

i didnt skip it yesterday well i suoopse i did but i was working 2-11 last nite and only got my lunch hour at 6-7 so it was too late for anything else by the time i got home, i had to be back in work for 7 this morning! Im just so stressed out whenever i eat i think im not gonna be able to stop

Ladylipo
Doesnt sound like you are eating a whole lot to me tbh. Have you checked if you are out of ketosis. I have eaten more than you today and even at that I left half my dinner.

Hun i am sure you will be fine...if you find it hard maybe roughly stick to days 4 -7 for a bit longer as a guide or estimate the cals and carbs in those days and then just eat a bit extra ?? Maybe that will help as you will have a kind of guide that you know works?

I dunn owhats up with me at all, maybe its cos i was so used to just a shake a two small meals a day for 2 weeks now it seems iv to eat loads and im panickin cos i could gain

Hey Lady stop skipping meals! I have days like that now but then the next day i will go back to having chicken and veg or something similar to balance out the calories! I find that i balance things out over the week as opposed to each day. Hun just buy everything low fat, low fat sauces etc! But be careful as youre still refeeding hun! In a week or 2 you will be able to be much more lenient! Stick at it xxx

Go back to a few simple meals hun, chicken salad etc it will help you get a grip on it thats what i do xx

Ok Tanx Tracy ill try that tomorro, it just seems a lot to be takin in now at the min im so stressed over it!

I know what you mean hun its hard. Just get back to basics and it will help! Du wanna give me your email address hun and ill send some of the things that i have now and how they are cooked etc xx

Just sent it to ya Trac tanx, im such a pain in the rear! Im gonna log off here now but ill be on real eary in the morning before stupid work so ill check em out then

Tanx xx

No probs hun night night x

just had a look at the e-mail ya sent me, thank you soooo much your a life saver think ill be trying some of them!

Except the fish lol x

Back