struggling

debbie125

Hi everyone i seem to be struggling since lunch time! i feel really tired today and my kidneys are giving me gyp the left ones really aching it cant be because im not drinking enough water coz i drink gallons of the stuff! :-( and im so hungry! :-( its not TOTM its day16 and ive never felt like i want to eat before i think its because i feel unwell i want to comfort myself with food but thats how i got overweight in the first place! so i ve come on here to distract myself! and soon it'l be bedtime and i'll hopefully feel better tomorrow!
deb x

I'm having a bad day too and also on day 16! We started the same day

I think I've read other people's posts saying that week 3 is really hard but jeez...

I've never felt so miserable! Sorry to hear that your kidneys are playing up, you must feel even worse than I do! Do you think you might be drinking too much water?

When I started this I thought I'd do it for 4 months, but now I'll be happy if I make it to 2. It's so hard!

You're not alone! Thankfully we've got this forum to moan to, as I don't think my husband can stand another 'sigh!' to come out my mouth

WHY DID I GET SO FAT IN THE FIRST PLACE! I'M AN IDIOT!!

hey guys - let me tell you there are good weeks and bad weeks on this diet. Its really really hard and i promise you i have cried over feeling rough and intense food cravings.

however, it is worth it. No other diet will get the weight off as quick.

I did LT for 2.5 months - came off cos my immunity was too low and i was ill. However i feel like i gave it my best shot and i am thrilled with the results :)

just keep going - keep focussing on your goal. You can even do the last bit on another diet - which is what i always intended to do :)

ME TOO! Day 17 and was flying till today! Feel rotten. Headache, tired, dizzy, weak, starving!!! Going to bed in the next half hour ....hopefully if babs goes down!

Is it something to do with being 2.5 weeks in? Kay is the same and on it same length??? Weird that is 4 of us!

I mean I am not breaking it but just hard to understand it?????

Well I suppose we can all be miserable together.

yeah defo miserable feel so deprived and irritable today it is so annoying how in the morning you feel fine and then in the afternoon you feel rotten!:cry::cry: my poor husband and kids are keeping well out of my way!!

Sorry you guys are feeling like this. I think I hit a bit of a bad patch on week 3 too. Just keep plodding on and it will pass. You are all doing really well and need to keep going if you can. Just keep your final goal in mind and you will all get there. I think if I can do 11 weeks on this then anybody can!

Good luck you guys, I'm rooting for you all!

Hi Guys, I am so sorry you are having a bad day but hang on in there it will be worth it in the end. Try and distract yourself, do the ironing, take the dog for a walk, anything!!!
You have done so well in such a short time if you eat now it will all go back on and some. Be strong

Just wanted to say I get kidney pain when I drink too much! ...... Poor things can't cope! :) I get to feeling bloated at the same time often and know I need to cut back on the fluid intake.

You CAN drink too much x

kered i cant look at your diary yet as i havent posted enough but i will defo look when i get up to 50 posts:) thanx everyone for your replies i feel much better today!your right maybe i did drink too much! i'll try and cut down a bit ive been drinking 4 litres a day of water aswell as cups of nettle tea and coffee so my poor kidneys are working overtime i think!! lol
deb x

Girls, KEEP GOING!!
Think of the feelings being caused by your body losing loads of weight and trying to make you eat.
Just get over this bit and it'll get so much easier, I promise. xxxx

kered i cant look at your diary yet as i havent posted enough but i will defo look when i get up to 50 posts:) thanx everyone for your replies i feel much better today!your right maybe i did drink too much! i'll try and cut down a bit ive been drinking 4 litres a day of water aswell as cups of nettle tea and coffee so my poor kidneys are working overtime i think!! lol
deb x

Best way to get your posts up is to pop over to chit chat and join in with the word games.

Best way to get your posts up is to pop over to chit chat and join in with the word games.

Thanks kered where do you find chit chat?:rolleyes:
deb x

go to forum jump at the top left hand side, and in the drop down near the bottom is chit chat, there are about 7 games I join in with, word association, 3 word story etc.

Been fine today thanks no aching kidneys and no hunger pangs at all have discovered twinings peppermint and nettle tea and im lovin it!:):)
deb x

struggling too!

Hi, This is my first post on here. It's my 3rd weigh in tomorrow and I'm struggling today. Haven't cheated but got on the scales today and it looks like I have put weight on. How is that possible? I keep thinking all I want is a jacket potato with tuna and sweetcorn! Help!

Hi, This is my first post on here. It's my 3rd weigh in tomorrow and I'm struggling today. Haven't cheated but got on the scales today and it looks like I have put weight on. How is that possible? I keep thinking all I want is a jacket potato with tuna and sweetcorn! Help!

Hi and welcome. Your scales are probably different to the Pharmacies, try and stay off the scales. If you have been following lipotrim to the T you will lose weight.
Stay away from the jacket spuds, or that WILL make you gain lol. Be strong, you can do it hun.

How are you doing now Debbie? I took the decision at the weekend to stop Lipotrim and start eating healthily - so am refeeding now

I got weighed yesterday by the chemist and lost another 3lbs so that's 15lbs in 3 weeks which is fantastic, and an excellent start!

I was a little disappointed to not be able to cope with it in the end, but my husband and children were suffering and i just couldn't concentrate on anything at work.

Anyhoo - now I've started eating I feel much better, and it's amazing how little I can actually eat before being full! Yesterday I got a prawn salad from work for lunch, could only eat half (of a salad?!!!) so took the rest home and put it in the fridge and had it for dinner. I've NEVER had left-overs before!

Am still full this morning but only having shake for breakfast so that's fine

Sorry...rambling...but wanted to know if Debbie 'got through it' and say, if you did, you're a better woman than me!!!!!!

I'll still keep peeking on this forum to see how everyone's getting on - you're all doing brilliantly!

Back