sts again. thinking of adding calorie counting!

i was stalling and someone (sorry can't remember who ) told me to up my carbs as i was really low , only around the 10 a day mark

have upped to 15ish + and can feel the difference , the hunger i was feeling has gone as well

if i eat oopsies and mim's i stall or gain , have you tried cutting them down to a once a week treat , it might not be them but worth a try if you eat a lot of them

also nuts , i was eating a few a day , have stopped them as well , really i've gone back to basics and it's working again

just a few things to consider , hope it helps xx

i was stalling and someone (sorry can't remember who ) told me to up my carbs as i was really low , only around the 10 a day mark

have upped to 15ish + and can feel the difference , the hunger i was feeling has gone as well

if i eat oopsies and mim's i stall or gain , have you tried cutting them down to a once a week treat , it might not be them but worth a try if you eat a lot of them

also nuts , i was eating a few a day , have stopped them as well , really i've gone back to basics and it's working again

just a few things to consider , hope it helps xx
i dont like the oopies or mims. dont like nuts either. i'm a fussy cow :D. have cut out cheese and barcardi and going to see if that makes a difference

life without cheese and bacardi????????? omg!

i know babe. when i get back on monday (well as from tuesday) im gonna try no alcohol and cheese too :(

I have found my water intake wasnt enough. Everyone is different and until you work out what works for you and what doesnt it could be anything. Trial and error is the only way to find out for sure.

No cheese and no alcohol!!! What's this diet coming to? :confused: xx

Don't know if I could do it without cheese Cheryl! Or alcohol for that matter :D
Worn myself out weeding, I hate gardens! :mad:

Your losing tho Caz.. its those that are stalling that are cutting it out for a while. They'll be back on it in a bit!!

Soup and an oopsie?????

Soup and a savoury MIM??

Just leave out sweetener and cinnamon etc and add a bit of salt to the mixture? YUM!

I use the savoury mix to make burger 'buns', too. And the 'bread' for toasted cheese sandwiches!

i dont like the mims. got a great fan of eggs and it tastes so eggy. also dont like sweet things and cant stand that spendor stuff. i can see where my kids get their eating habbits from! not good.
got dentist today so hopefuly will soon be tucking into a steak soon. oops i dont like steak either lol.

Back