STS again!!!!!

Jem292

Have had enough now! Sts for five weeks and I've tried different things each week to try and get things going again! Nothing is happening, still got a stone to go :(

It might be an idea to post your good diaries on here there is great support on this forum and am positive someone will be able to give you help/advice. I know how frustrating it can be, I have tried so many diets in my time as have gone through the same as you. Make sure you drink plenty of water, not eating too much sugary fruit, vary your diet don't eat the same thing day in day out, make sure your not doing too much exercise and not eating enough for it, muscle weighs heavier, are your pointing everything correctly and weighing everything? Have you read the forum with regards to people being able not able to gave their weeklies? There are so many things it can be which I'm sure can be resolved which you may have not realised and will get that stone off in no time! X

Blimey do I know how you feel. It's April on Friday, and I still ahven't lost all I put on at xmas. How can it take 10 days to put on 8.5lbs and 12 weeks to lose 7? I didn't go mad at christmas either. Just think my metabolism is shot to bits!!! ALl you can do is keep going. Cut out carbs? Cut down sugary fruit? Cut out weeklies? Exercise more? If you're like me, if you're not actively trying to lose, you will put on. So all you can do is keep trying.

Back