STS!! Grrrr!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JaxieD, 21 October 2008 Social URL.

1. JaxieD

JaxieD Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I am no longer ss+ (just couldn't get back into it!!). I did manage 2 days SS+ (with a bit of nibbling of chicken:rolleyes:) however am now taking 1 CD a day and not eating more than 1300 cals and i also did a bit of exercise and i stayed the same!!! :eek:. Am a bit peeved as i've been so good. I must have messed my system up this passed week. Hopefully next weigh in will be better:(

Wish i could get my head round SS+ again and this last stone would be off in no time!!
    :break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

sorry to hear that hun, which plan are you on now? maybe you not eating enough i know that sounds silly! maybe you should be having two cd's a day?

4. peppa

peppa Pwincess

thats a bummer, hope next week shows a loss for you :)

5. Hollyhoo

Hollyhoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(30.68%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hope next week is better for you.:)

6. sue121

sue121 always lurkin around!

Diet:
    cambridge
    wow hun how well have u done !!!! im sure u will find your way back y not do 810 plan... u can do it ...youve done so well up 2 now

7. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Step 2
    Gosh, I've got this all ahead of me. A few people have come on here talking about how hard the last stone is. You'll find a way I am sure, that fits in with your lifestyle and gives you the results you want. Keep experimenting, you are doing so well!

8. JaxieD

JaxieD Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Thanks girls!! I think i'm maybe retaining water or something as everyone is telling me that i've lost more weight this past week. I'm going to continue Calorie Counting incorporating 1 CD a day to ensure i'm getting a good dose of nutrients along with my healthy food. I have been jumping between SS+,810, 1000 over the last week and that's probably played havoc with my karma!!
    Hopefully the scales will be kinder next time (they play games with your mind, you know:D)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.