• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

stuck in a food rut!

chicken wrapped in bacon
homemade burgers
potato wedges with egg fried in frylight and beans

stir fry
lamb shanks
tuna mayo

pork wrapped in parma ham - dead easy to make and delish!!!

Home made dal
Stuffed peppers with couscous
Couscous with roasted veg
Risotto
Pasta bakes
Stew
Soups
Roast butternut squash
Spag Bol - classic but has to be said :D

Hope these are some new ideas for you.

Spagetti and meatballs

Homemade burgers with bacon, low fat cheese & pineapple served with SW chips, corn on the cob & salad (yes I really can eat all that in one sitting)

Beef Stew in the slow cooker (a cold weather fave in my house)

There was a chicken pie in last months mag that was delish

I made a chicken Biriyani using a low syn scwartz packet mix and that was easy & gorgeous, only 3.5 for whole packet (that serves 4 - or 2 if your a greedy guts like me)

In fact some of their packet mixes like the Chicken Chasseur are only 6 syns, which between 2 and served with syn free roasties and veg is hardly anything

Brit mums spagetti carbonara (delish!)

Also on the topic of brit mum, her lemon chilli chicken is delish, I serve it with egg fried rice and corgette strips fried in fry light. Yum!

xx

I find that I'm having more or less the same every week so I need to change as well. We normally have:

Salmon done in the oven with lemon served with roasted veg & potatoes.
Chicken stir fry with homemade sauce
Chicken in passata - carton of passata, oregano, basil, bay leaves, few chilli flakes & I normally put in orange pepper, garlic, onions, spring onions & very thin carrots & serve with pasta.
Chicken curry - chicken, garlic, tumeric, onions & 2 of the cajun schwartz shotz sachets & a tin of tomatoes & serve with rice.
Chilli & rice.
Spag bol & pasta.

Hope you get some new ideas xx

No specific meals to suggest, but why not try a speed food challenge ? This will help you get inventive and get some more variety into your meals :) Just challenge yourself to eat a certain number of speed/super-speed foods in a week :)