Stuck in a rut! Don't know what else to do. So cross with myself!

lea01

Hello lovely people.
I am saying sorry in advance due to not really knowing what i'm going to write.
Haven't been on in afew weeks due to being so crazily busy in life. Story of my life and yours no doubt!
Started CD about 6 -7 weeks ago. Got off to a fab start. Lost just under a stone in first month. It seemed to all go downhill after that.
All my own fault. All my own doing as just unable to not resit. I mean, come on whats wrong with me? Apart from being addicted to the c word! Arrgh. The results were amazing and i felt amazing...why the hell did I fall off the wagon? I just don't get it. Why ruin the hard work of getting into ketosis? The struggle and agony of getting there and now i'll have to start again. We had a wedding. I was able to buy a size 12 and felt good. The bride had done the diet and so sorted my chicken breast and leaves. Didn't drink alcohol. Was chuffed. Next day, came home and sabotaged myself. Got back to it for the week, then went to caravan for 4 days. Dipped in and out. Got back to it. Went to mums for easter and have now lost the plot on totm! I could tell I was starting to get into ketosis again a day or so ago and it's like something snaps inside me. I don't want to give up, have 11lb left to get off. I noticed it more when I started ss+.
Im so so so so sorry to you for going on and im sorry for anyone who reads this and just thinks get a grip. Your right, but i can't seem to. I'm worried my relationship with food will never be 'just normal'.
Has anyone else had similiar experience and how did you get back to it?
Thank you for reading my groans and desperation message. It's as if hectic life takes over and thats it. Haven't been able to get on here for 3 weeks, maybe thats not helped either.
I hope your journeys are going well.
Thank you in advance again.
xx

I think what you are doing is actually normal. We are only human after all and this diet is deprivation of the highest form. Literally taking all/most foods away. I was in a similar position being only a few pounds from goal and quitting, thinking I could do it on my own. I couldn't and gained half a stone over a 2 month period. I'm the same in that I feel like I'm punishing myself and I eat all the wrong things. It's like I TRY AND SEE HOW MUCH I CAN GET AWAY WITH.I restarted recently, taking the food away for the first week and this week (Week 2) I am on the 810 plan. It may work for you to ss for a week and then move up the plan or even for a few days just to get into ketosis?

Hi Tano,
Thank you for your reply. Sometimes you just need to hear it don't you. I don't think anyone really understands unless you are actually doing this kind of diet..and everyone else just thinks it's stupid and too extreme. You could be right. I think the fact that I had got half way was like I could see the end. So, perhaps going up a step after ss would be good idea. I really am desperate to get back to it. Seeing my consultant on tues. She's been off for 2 weeks so think that didn't help. Not in any way passing the blame, just the temptation to not be good I guess. I am sorry for the negativity. I am not like that generally as a person. Which is why it annoys me so much.
Thank you for your help.
Well done on your loss so far, amazing! You must be so pleased.
xx

Thats why this site is so good coz we're all in the same boat. People around us rarely get it!!!!!! Always here for extra support. Do u keep a diary? x

Hey Lea! it is hard I've been on and off for a week or so up and down! Just keep trying and you'll get there. why not have 1 product a day for a couple of days, then two then three and step up on cambridge and down on food? you'll prolly still loose and wase yourself into it?

Hello! Hope ur both having a good weekend.
I don't keep a diary. Do u? Have thought about it. It's time for me that I struggle with.
Sorry to hear your also struggling Jelliebabe. It sucks bigtime. It's like you know what to do, but something takes over. Evenings I've noticed are hard lately. Not to mention totm. I'm possessed at this time I'm sure! Is it anything in particular for u hun? Perhaps we could help each other as were both struggling. Check in and give each other some help?
Thank you for your reply!
And wow, well done on your loss thats amazing!! X

Hi lea! Hope you're ha ING a good day! I do have a diary but not been on for a few days! No problens as such..... I find weekends hard however. Like I'm being deprived... anyway. Start again tomorrow! No giving up :D

TOTM is the worst I am constantly thinking of food. Searching for munchies. Having my products by 6.30pm thank goodness for my little SS+ meal or I would go mad. It is hard to stick at it but try and resist. Good Luck Jayne

Back