stuck in a rut :(

mememememe

i havent lost weight since the 4th of jan... stayed the same since then....

can any one give me any ideas how to kickstart the weight loss again.... im following EE, bt last week i tried a few green days too but still maintained.... i no i should be glad tat im not gaining but im only half way to my target wit another stone and a half to go...

ne help would b appreciated

thanx

This happened to me at the back end of last year. I lost, then week 2 and 3 I sts! I was gutted but week 4 I lost again. Sometimes it just happens but don't give up! Keep doing it :)

You could try changing to red for a few days. Having less pasta and potatoes for a couple of days might kick start things again? :)

The pasta and potatoes that you would normally have on green would either be healthy extras or synned. I used to find red days the toughest because I enjoyed the filling foods rather then all the protein

Change things up - different HEs, different foods, different meals.
Try switching to some of the other free foods - there are loads - rather than pasta and potatoes
Try a week of success express
Make sure you are getting lots of superfree foods in every meal even on a green day
Try having lots of speed foods
Make sure you are drinking enough water as well

Good luck!

Change things up - different HEs, different foods, different meals.
Try switching to some of the other free foods - there are loads - rather than pasta and potatoes
Try a week of success express
Make sure you are getting lots of superfree foods in every meal even on a green day
Try having lots of speed foods
Make sure you are drinking enough water as well

Good luck!

is it bad that i dont no wat success express is?? :eek:

1. Plan all your meals

2. change your HEA and HEB choices

3. Up your fruit and veg - try to have only SUPERFREE foods inbetween meals.

4. Drink 2 litres of water a day

5. Try to do 30 mins of exercise - 3 x a week.

GOOD LUCK! xxxx

Back