Stuck in a rut!

laura_liz

Hi all

This is the first time I have posted on here and am after some support to be honest.

I joined SW last April just after Easter. I don't have a lot to lose and am classed as 'normal' weight for my height but am bigger than I have been previously and to me personally, I am not happy about it.

I went to group for about 2 months and decided to go it alone. I had no issue being weighed but I found the group leader awful, patronising and if I'm honest, the only ideas she brought along to the group were based on scan bran so I found it uninspiring. I also felt like I was looked down on because I didn't have a lot to lose. However, I LOVE the SW eating plan. Since stopping going to group I went to Boots regularly every Fri morn and weighed myself and proceeded to lose 11Ibs. I could not seem to shift any more and decided that as long as I don't go above a certain weight I would be happy.

But since Xmas I really feel stuck in a rut and the few pounds I gained over Xmas won't shift.

I eat according to the EE plan and make use of my HEXAs and HEXBs. I rarely have syns except for the weekend wine blowout which I allow myself. In the last couple of weeks I've experimented with Green and Red days and have enjoyed them but this fat isn't shifting. I like the options but find the great recipes in the SW mag are geared around EE and like to try them. I started to experiment as I think my portion control and 3rd of plate superfree control was waning.

I probably sound like I'm having a moan but feel I need some tips and/or ideas. I tend to lose in the week and pile it back on at the weekend??! Or is this a mental block?? I'm sure many others have been where I am.

I often use this site to search syn values and think it's great so wondered if anyone out there could offer some advice xx

Back