Stuck on sw

Tower71

Hi
I've been following sw since 2014 and lost 2st which was my target . I've put on 8lbs since beginning of year and can't seem to loose it . I stick to the plan 100% . I'm really disheartened and thinking of taking up running to help loss . Can anyone help ?

Hey,

Well done on continuing with the plan, I know it can be disheartening when things don't go as well as we hoped. I've had a few weeks like this and I really have to give myself a boost to keep up the momentum.

Are you drinking enough water? I notice an impact on the scales of I'm a bit lazier with my water intake. Maybe try drinking more? Along the same lines - are you eating enough? I've had weeks where my speed intake hasn't been great and I've either maintained or gained slightly.

I would say if you decide to take up running to make sure you eat more - I've recently started going to some exercise classes and feel hungry afterwards.

I hope this helps.

Hey,

Well done on continuing with the plan, I know it can be disheartening when things don't go as well as we hoped. I've had a few weeks like this and I really have to give myself a boost to keep up the momentum.

Are you drinking enough water? I notice an impact on the scales of I'm a bit lazier with my water intake. Maybe try drinking more? Along the same lines - are you eating enough? I've had weeks where my speed intake hasn't been great and I've either maintained or gained slightly.

I would say if you decide to take up running to make sure you eat more - I've recently started going to some exercise classes and feel hungry afterwards.

I hope this helps.
Hey,

I hope this helps.[/QUOTE

Hi silken
Thank you for reply . I have increased my water intake I'm drinking 2 Ltrs a day . I did loose 3 lb the first week and then it went back on. Eating same as always have.
Thanks

Back