• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Stuck to it like glue but only lost 1lb in first week

fitz

Lovin it !!! :)
maybe you havn't eaten enough - I go to class & they encourage having all or most of syns allowance.

If you don't have any there is nothing to cut back if weightloss plateaus - maybe your body has gone into starvation mode as you may have cut back a little too much - just a thought

Bev x

PandaGirl

ALMOST NORMAL!!!
S: 16st3lb C: 12st0lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 4st3lb(25.99%)
Some members don't always have their big loss in their first week either hun. I know a few ladies that STS in the first week (one lady even gained) but then came back in their second or third weeks with big losses.
I rejoined three weeks ago. Gained 2lb in my first week, STS last week but this morning i'd lost 3.5lb. First time i joined I lost 5lb in my first week.
Hang in there hun. 1lb is still a loss even if just a small one. It all going in the right direction. And remember.... 1lb a week totals 4 stone in a year!!

Also to re-itterate what Fitz said... the syns are there as part of the plan. Your body needs a certain amount of fat and sugar in it to function. If you have no syns then your diet isn't balanced. I tested this last time i joined SW. My friend had no syns although stayed within plan and i had all my syns while staying inside plan... I lost 3lb that week while she STS!!

So... enjoy your syns hun!!

May also be your scales that are out or you've cut back too much? Hopefully you will do better next week hun

Gemma1986

Im just me!
S: 13st13lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.9%)
Good Morning,
Please dont give up,keep going 1lb off is better then 1lb on. Well done. Maybe your cutting back to much.