Stuffed Peppers!

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
What can I stuff my peppers with and what can I have with them!?!?

All ideas welcome :)
xxx

You know what Im gna do! Make like a chilli con carne and stuff with mince and grate cheese?! Bit diff eh! x

Im gna do the cous cous for me when Paul out as he dont like it!

WoooWooo!

Dunno what to have with it tho! x

Welll...stuffed peppers are sometimes used as tapas! So you could be adnventurous and rather than have a set meal have lots of little stuff on your plate, maybe just a selection of dif healthy foods like Beetroot, pickles, cheese (maybe a few ritz if ya dont mind the odd syn!)
Orrrr a personal fave of mine, chicken kebabs! haha just fry somet chicken with frylight, fry some veg, put a skewer n bingo...chicken kebab!
Im on the hunt for tapas that are syn free but most of them involve breads and things so still lookin! will let ya no if i find any tho :)

10296-albums351-picture6697.jpg

yummy!!

I had some left over mushrooms so i plonked them in chucked a couple of extra light cow chees on top and bunged em in the oven and they were quite nice.
Be good to have some ideas thou.

Hi, I had a stuffed pepper the other night, on a green day, I fried 113g chicken (b choice) in frylight, put aside then boiled some rice, added garlic, kidney beans,red onion, chillis, mushrooms, mixed all those lovely things together, seasoned to taste and then stuffed 2 pepper halfs, used my a choice for cheddar and sprinkelt on top, baked in the oven for 20 min. Yum Yum You can pre bake the pepper a little by spraying it with fry light and then bake it for a few min before stuffing.

Back