Stuggle

denajane

Hi all,
I am finding Lt really hard this week all I want to do is eat everything in sight, I don't knw where this has come from as I have found it easy to stick to my shakes so far.
I know I wont cheat but thought I would come on here for some inspiration as I know other people have gone through this, my WI is tomorrow so hopefully that will give me the kick up the ar** I need but according to my scales I have onlt lost 2lb which isn't helping!!!
Sorry moan over xx:cry:

Ah hun, I know how you feel, we all have weeks like that. I was chopping veg for the children's tea last night and I so wanted to pop a couple of pieces of carrot into my mouth and chew!!!!! I keep making myself hot coffee coz more water just doesn't take the edge away for me.

We all have low loss weeks but that happens on all diets as our body sometimes needs time to catch up with the fast losses so far. On another diet it would probably be a no loss week so 2lb is still great.

You have just 2.5 stone to go so just think about you looking fantastic at Christmas - it's what keeps me going.

Good luck babe, you are doing so well so far.

x

dena for some reason I found week 5 tough too maybe it is all part of the LT system but I had lots of rumbling tummys etc but all worth it so far, keep going xxxxxx

Sorry to hear your not feeling great either,must be something in the air!!! ive been thinking of food a lot too,dont usually,but i guess we must stay strong if we want to achieve our goals....so stay strong hun!! & good luck with WI tomorrow!!! caz xx

Hi hun, I had my 20th weigh in today and altho after the first week or so it wasn't too bad I have out of the blue had a bad few days every so often when I really could have cracked.

It does pass so just keeping drinking the water, browsing on here and imagining yourself in your Xmas party outfit, that outfit sure is keeping me going at the moment x

Thanks everyone I feel much better this afternoon don't know what came over me because I have been 100% dedicated like you all said everyone has off days hope thats mine over just cooked a really nice tea for OH and it didn't bother me yey!!! Hopefully im back xx

Yip -you just experienced on of the famous LT downers and it didnt get ya! Well done - I cant wait for you to post your WI tomorrow -I love WI's lol and the firsts are always brilliant. :D :D

GOOD LUCK!!

Back