STUPID FAT ME!!!!!!

Mmmmm I want a chinese now!

I'm good thank-you Kelly, trying to sort my life out. Really wish I had a crystal ball...or could borrow one for 10 minutes heehee! Doesnt everyone? Its funny I'm just watching Hollyoaks and there was a bit where one of the characters was saying how life is like a game of snakes and ladders! Thats so true, I usually hate all those sayings but I quite like that one. I think...

Or how about this

Get some vine ripened tomoatoes and place on a baking tray, sprinkle with salt and pepper and a dribble of olive oil and bake in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes

Fry some mushrooms in frylite and have together on some crustless bread. If you have without marg ( you dont really need it ) it is about 1.5 points and really nice and filling

I think i said before but will say again the chicken drumsticks are only 1.5 points each so i would definatly try and choose them over the ready cooked chickens as they will have alot of ingredients to keep them moist after cooking and i cant see them being healthy things. I know what you mean about expecting one thing and seeing another on the scales and it is disheartening so i do feel for you ;)

today i ate dust...at 0points per 100grms ...... x

I think your other half was trying to help in a bloke sort of way. A loss is a loss. I fell off the wagon this week and I am expecting a small weight loss, if one at all. I would be chuffed if I lost a pound this week.

You know what to do. Pick yourself up, dust yourself down and get straight back on the wagon.

Hey there peeps!

sorry i havent replied for a few days,iv not been online as work had been mad busy and to be honest iv been very bad! iv given up now,iv not lost this week as iv had a terrible sunday again,and monday and tuseday at work i had mcdonalds,so its safe to say im not going to ww this week!! iv had enuf of watching what i eat,even though i do desperatly wanna be slim,food is my ruler at the minute!!i cant get my head around it now,so instead of wasting my fiver every week to be told iv put on i think im gunna have a break from it until i feel i can do it again...god knows when that will be!!! i just wish i did have the will power to get on with it and do it,its just so so hard. hope all are ok!! x x x x x x x x

no no no no no you can't give up, you have to keep to keep going, i neeeeeeed you! We can have sucky will power together.

You should stay, even if its a struggle its better in the long run. Me i'm doing shockingly bad, can't stop cheating and even put off weigh day today, gonna go sat instead.

Hello hun,come on get back to it,i have eaten like a pig for 2 weeks and i no i have put on alot but im getting back to it now so you can!!

You should stay, even if its a struggle its better in the long run. Me i'm doing shockingly bad, can't stop cheating and even put off weigh day today, gonna go sat instead.

aw mate i know im being dead daft arnet i?! well for last nites tea i had mash,sausage (4!) and beans and 2 pieces of bread n flora light,my lunch was cheese sarnies and crisps...so im going to one extreme to another!! im going to see boyzone tomorrow nite so will most likely be having mcdonalds for tea at the manchester evening news arena!!! thats the thing with me aswell sweet i cheat ALL the time!!!!! x x x x x :eek:

Hello hun,come on get back to it,i have eaten like a pig for 2 weeks and i no i have put on alot but im getting back to it now so you can!!

cheerz babes!! its so god dam hard!!!! i wish id never put on my weight again,i was dead happy at 9 stone n looked great,now i dont even feel good when i get ready!im sure youll get back on track,its great when you get to goal isnt it!! just hard keeping it off....its just hard loosing it for me at the min!! whens the trip to marcs hun? x x x x x :eek:

aw mate i know im being dead daft arnet i?! well for last nites tea i had mash,sausage (4!) and beans and 2 pieces of bread n flora light,my lunch was cheese sarnies and crisps...so im going to one extreme to another!! im going to see boyzone tomorrow nite so will most likely be having mcdonalds for tea at the manchester evening news arena!!! thats the thing with me aswell sweet i cheat ALL the time!!!!! x x x x x :eek:

Not daft, i'm so wanting to give up but i bought the pass and don't want to waste the money i spent. So your not gonna give up, are you? You can still have a macdonalds just work out what you want before hand and count it, think chicken nuggets were low in points and a pot of sweet and sour sauce is 1pt yummmmmmy now i want one!
Hope you enjoy the concert!

Not daft, i'm so wanting to give up but i bought the pass and don't want to waste the money i spent. So your not gonna give up, are you? You can still have a macdonalds just work out what you want before hand and count it, think chicken nuggets were low in points and a pot of sweet and sour sauce is 1pt yummmmmmy now i want one!
Hope you enjoy the concert!

i really think il have to start again next week,cuz if i do carry on the way im going il just get bigger and bigger!! i really think itd be so much easier without a fella you know,cuz i know hes happy with me so you just get content.if i was single i know id be dead strict with myself and just get on with it as id only have to feed myself n not be jelous of what he eats!! But hes a strong strapping 6ft muscly fella n cannot live on ww meals alone!!ha! iv already eaten some crisps and some snack-o-jacks today! eek!!xx x x x x x x

hey kelly :) .... sending you positive thoughts hun! you can do this! .. i think theres a few who are having probs at the moment! .... :) youve done really well you need to hop on back up here take a seat on the wagon and get yourself going again :)
Thinking of you sweety xxx

Back