Stupid me

Weighed myself this morning and was in
The 10's at last, soto celebrate have totally fallen off the wagon by eating 3 cookies at work at just had half a box of after 8's. Feel sick now.
Oh well, celebratory blip over with, back to the plan x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds like something I'd do haha, at least you've realised your mistake & are going back on track :)

Well done on your loss! But I can't help notice your target weight, which seems somewhat ambitious. You don't mention your height or bmi - are you really aiming to get to 8 stone from around 12 stone? Are you v small boned? Is that realistic? I haven't been 8 stone since I was about 13!
Sorry to be so blunt but it worries me when I see what seems to be an eating problem. 3 cookies and half a box of after eights has no appeal for me on Dukan - not surprised you felt ill. Hope you get on track again soon.

I need to update my stats, I am 5ft so quite small and weigh 11st 2lbs. I would be happy with 8st 7lbs tbh.

I didn't eat it all together, the cookies were from work in the morning and the chocs in the afternoon, still bad I know

Laughing sooooo hard - that is exactly what I would have done. Well done so far and you know what - that little blip won't matter a bit because the very fact that you immediately want to get back on track is fab!!! Keep going - PS - I think one of my legs weighs eight stone!! x

I don't think 8 stone is too bad for someone of that height, my Mum is just under 5 ft and she's about 8 stone...and I'm the youngest of her 6 kids!
Ps Don't worry too much about the blip and don't let it make you do the same today or all weekend as I've done on occasion! Just put it behind you, a small slip might only mean a small gain or a stall, a massive blip and you could be back to where you started! Get right back on the wagon! x

Sorry that was really rude of me, I am so used to thinking of weight for my height, which is kind of giant compared to you! I think I would still struggle with the after eights but I can see the cookies smiling seductively.....
I'm sure it's no worse than my own slips in the pursuit of a lighter me. The solution, as always is to KEEP CALM and CARRY ON

Back