STUPID STUPID STUPID ME!!!

Kilobel

:mad:
I am so annoyed with myself. Had a traumatic week & my worst enemy FOOD came to play to help comfort me but it hasnt worked cos needless to say I put on 7 lbs this week.
Back on it in full swing today but so angry & disappointed with myself :cry:

Well done on your restart.

You had a traumatic week but put it all behind you and concentrate on this week. Good luck hun.

x

Just leave it in the past hun and move on and get back on the LT wagon xxxxxxxx

it will come off next week, prob all water, just keep head down now, you'll be fine :)

well its not the fall that counts what matters is how awesome u are for getting right back on the LT horse and riding it again! good on ye... dont let this set u back - just keep going babe - YOU CAN DO IT!

XXX

Thanks everyone
I feel so much better for being good today. I even went to a meeting this eve & someones birthday so hey there was that big cake being passed round & I had to say NO 5 times while people sit with the usual quotes '1 piece wont hurt' 'surely you can eat something' etc etc, I was polite yet FIRM :)
Hopefully back on that donkey now & the weight will trot off lol
Cheers for being here
Niki

.....there was that big cake being passed round & I had to say NO 5 times while people sit with the usual quotes '1 piece wont hurt' 'surely you can eat something' etc etc, I was polite yet FIRM :)....

Niki

Grrr, why do people feed the need to try to sabotage other people's diets? '1piece won't hurt' my foot!
well done for getting back up again and for resisting, Kilobel. Stay firm ;)

Back