Stupid sugar cravings

Becktoria79

Gold Member
Today is not going too well. It is my wi tonight and I've managed to control my sugar cravings (Totm so extra bad) up until now. I had salad for lunch which wasn't doing anything for me so I gave up on it and had 2 chocolate digestives instead. Hardly filling so will be really hungry by 6pm when I get weighed. Then the kids (work in a school) have baked so I've had a bun.
I know I've not gone over points but I try to eat light on wi day and have some chocolate after. Now I'm irritated with myself for not being able to wait and paranoid about getting weighed, even though rationally I know it won't show yet!
Gah! X x

Try not to worry! If your staying in your points it's not a problem, everyone has cravings don't feel bad about it, I once read if you have really bad sugar cravings smell vanilla essence and they go away.. it works for me because I feel sick after smelling it hahaha so maybe try that next time or low calorie snacks

Ooh I like that vanilla essence idea and we always have some knocking around school. I'll try it, like you vanilla knocks me sick!
Went to weigh in and lost 1lb so am happy.
Thanks for your reply xx

Back