subway

rani

Silver Member
Hi all, am going for lunch tomorrow to subway and i fancied the tikka 6 inch sub with salad no dressing. it says 311calories on their website, is that about rite?? i thought it would be more , can we trust their information regarding cals? i usally dont eat fast foods since not sure abt cals!

thanks

Yes That's about right as long as you don't have cheese or any extra sauces and enjoy :) x

i always have a ham sub with cucumber, lettuce and light mayo on italian herbs and cheese it is soo good for the amount of calories

Yeah subs are pretty good value for calories for eating out. Their cals are exactly right because everything in there is portion controlled! I like the steak and cheese sub for 353 nom nom nom! Don't forget its only on the wheat bread! I remember checking the cals on the herb and cheese bread when i did weightwatchers and it was a biiiiiiiig difference lol x

oh i always get my calories off mfp for subway so it already there :)

thks guys, i was looking at their bread subs calories and its 207 for wheat and 234 for italian herbs and cheese.. so for a extra 27 calories i could have got it on italian bread rather than wheat..i prefer the italian than the wheat? i didnt know subways were quite good for calories ssince a sandwich has about 400 calories and dosent fill me up!! lol

I know by the time you add up the bread and butter and whatever filling you have it nearly adds up to as much!

I do have to have a foot long sub when I go so I always make sure to save plenty of calories... and like someone said, STEP AWAY from the cookies lol... they really aren't worth it anymore, and they've gotten tiny over the years!!!

hannata said:
I know by the time you add up the bread and butter and whatever filling you have it nearly adds up to as much!

I do have to have a foot long sub when I go so I always make sure to save plenty of calories... and like someone said, STEP AWAY from the cookies lol... they really aren't worth it anymore, and they've gotten tiny over the years!!!

But the oatmeal raisin ones are still wicked good!!! Lol my name is Tina and I'm an oatmeal cookie-aholic.........

Back