Success Express Help

shezam

Silver Member
Hello, I know there is a Success Express thread already, i've had alittle look through but there is 50 odd pages. I need a point in the right direction. I was wanting to have a pasta and sauce with veg for lunch (wouldn't eat the whole pasta and 2/3rds veg) It's syn free on EE & Green but 23 syns on red. Am I right in thinking I would have to take the red value and the only free food would be whats listed under the Free pages in the book?

Also baked beans, free on ee & green, speed food & a HEA on Red but syns on Red also, would I have to count them as syns or free food? It's all a bit confusing and this is my first day!

Thanks in advance.

My understanding is you can have 1/3 of your plate free food from either the red or green plan and 2/3 superfree. You also get 2 heb and 1-2 hea. If something has syns on all plans then you take the highest syn value. Good luck. I'm tempted to try success express after half term to give myself a boost.

Well Chicken is free on red and not green but I don't think you'd take a value if you did success express. Maybe free foods are free?

I thought that you only took the higher value if it was a snack outside of your 3 meals.

To be honest....I totally understood success express but once I read the 50 page discussion on the board it all completely confused me.

From what I understand and have done in the past.., fill 2/3 of your plate with superfree, fill 1/3 with anything from the free foods - free foods not syn free! So if you were to have a mugshot for example, you would take the highest syn value. However if you made your own pasta and tomato sauce, that would be fine as they are free foods. Hope that makes sense!

Back