success stories - what have you lost?

broxi

ButtErFly
Rather than trawl through threads, I just wanted a bit of encouragement and inspiration to find out what people have lost. I love to hear success stories as it is so encouraging and motivational.

I've lost 1st 2lb so far, although still 4 stone to go!

ive lost almost 3st now, with 2st to go. im at that really annoying wieght where im between sizes... >_< hopefully by xmas ill hit a size 16 comfortably =]

Rather than trawl through threads, I just wanted a bit of encouragement and inspiration to find out what people have lost. I love to hear success stories as it is so encouraging and motivational.

I've lost 1st 2lb so far, although still 4 stone to go!

There is an inspirational subforum that would be the best place to start. There aren't a huge amount of threads to 'trawl' through as you put it-but certainly alot of inspiration ;) jessicalashes in particular(not takin away how great the others have done-but personally hers had inspired me the most recently)

What is the sub forum called?

If you go to Inspirational Photos, it's a great thread for keeping up the motivation. I have lost 3stone 4 pounds to date, and i'm now only a stone 8 pounds from target. I know it seems like a lot to lose, but honestly take it in 7 pound chunks and eventually you will be amazed at how much you have lost xx

Hiya, the inspirational photos are what made me go and join my local group :) I've now lost 8.5lbs in two weeks and feeling great for it x

I've lost 5 stone 4lb :)

Attachments

• image-3361852126.jpg
    image-3361852126.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 266
  • image-4196234935.jpg
    image-4196234935.jpg
    614.4 KB · Views: 332
Thank u :) I showed that picture to my daughter today and she didn't know who it was lol

I'm just 4lb away from my 4st award, gona from size 20 tops 24 bottoms to 14-16 tops 18bottoms. Its great being able to shop in 'normal' clothes shops :) x

Still got 5st to go though!

Wow Honeypop, you look gorgeous!!! Amazing! Well that's an inspiration if ever there was one! Well done!

You have all done so so well, congratulations. I'll have a look at that thread too but great to hear your stories.

Amazing!! U look great!! What's ur stats? Height/weight? (Ya don't need to answer that) x

U look prefect the way u r. Lol I dunno where else u could lose lbs from lol but I suppose it's how u feel.
I want to lose a few more also. No more than 10lb tho x

I am 1lb away from my 4st award, started 6th January (and had the summer off lol) Just gone into the 12 stone bracket which i haven't seen for at least a decade lol!!!
I don't even feel like im on a diet anymore, its just a way of life for me now! Good luck xxx

I am 1lb away from my 4st award, started 6th January (and had the summer off lol) Just gone into the 12 stone bracket which i haven't seen for at least a decade lol!!!
I don't even feel like im on a diet anymore, its just a way of life for me now! Good luck xxx

Well done!! I don't feel like I'm on a diet either. I'm eating this way for life. It's the easiest eating plan I've ever been stuck to

Don't forget I'm wearing fat pants in this picture Lol id like a flat tummy naturally lol

Those r good fat pants. What brand r they? Lol I would love a naturally flat tummy also

Back