Sucess after xenical

Kattty

Hi my bmi at mo is 40 and my doc has told me once its down to 30 I will be taken of xenical (I can only stay on it as long as lose weight ) so how many people have kept the weight of once they stop taking these tabs and does your stomach and toilet habits go back to normal for anyone who had issues while on them a girl put on the net that once she came off them her stomach was bloated and she constantly had an upset stomach has this happened to anyone on here as this seems to be the best place to get answers and support

Hi my bmi at mo is 40 and my doc has told me once its down to 30 I will be taken of xenical (I can only stay on it as long as lose weight ) so how many people have kept the weight of once they stop taking these tabs and does your stomach and toilet habits go back to normal for anyone who had issues while on them a girl put on the net that once she came off them her stomach was bloated and she constantly had an upset stomach has this happened to anyone on here as this seems to be the best place to get answers and support

Hiya I was on xen for 4 months oct 2011 to feb 2012 & chose to come off them & go it alone & way before my bmi was 30. I carried on losing & although right now after being silly I'm a stone up I'm still 6.5 stone lower. After a week of being constipated when I first started them I've never had any problems so can't comment on the toilet bit x

Yes not been the loo myself yet since I started taking them like yourself I don't want to be on this tablets forever I am hoping they will bump start my diet and hopefully I can carry on with the hardwork once I come of them and you sound like your doing really well without them

Back