Sucess express..

My mil did this for a week and lost 1 stone!!! Don't know if that's normal but she did cram every plate with superfree and I don't think she ate most if her syns but it gave her a boost! Could not believe it! She got slimmer of the week and month!!!

I did it last week for 5 days and lost 2.5, did EE other 2, someone at our group lost 4 and my partner lost 2 for 5 days so it does give you a boost. X

I did for a week and put on 2.5lbs. I have no doubt though I am a fluke as even the leader was like "NOOOOO WAY!"

Try it and see how you get on...

I did it a long time ago, before ee was introduced and lost 3.5, only on my 1st week back do i ever lose this much im a 1-2lb a week girl

You swap 1/3 of your superfree for 2/3rds of your plate. You have to mix it up a bit to stay at it as I got a bit sick of runner beans, but I feel a lot better. You can also have 2 HEXB and 1 or 2 Hexa, as long as 2/3rds of your meals are superfree. You still get your regular syns. Xs

On success express you could only snack on superfree foods, healthy extra's or syns - no free food between meals. Other than that, it's exactly the same as EE, but with 2/3 superfree as someone else has already said.

Hi all

Can I just check -on success express aren't you supposed to use the highest syn count on any item -so say something is 2syns on red, 2 syns on EE and 4syns on green then you have to count it as 4 syns? or have I got it confused with another plan?

CAPRICORN said:
Hi all

Can I just check -on success express aren't you supposed to use the highest syn count on any item -so say something is 2syns on red, 2 syns on EE and 4syns on green then you have to count it as 4 syns? or have I got it confused with another plan?

Yes that's right sorry I forgot to mention that! Higher syns to limit your intake. It's a good plan just try it for a day or two if you're not sure. It's also fantastic if you've got lots of superfree to get through before it goes off! ;-) x

I keep on contemplating doing this but I've got no idea what I'd eat for my brekkie! Do HEx's count as part of your plate and can you have them as snacks instead of superfree?

Yes that's right sorry I forgot to mention that! Higher syns to limit your intake. It's a good plan just try it for a day or two if you're not sure. It's also fantastic if you've got lots of superfree to get through before it goes off! ;-) x
Thanks for that -I wasn't sure if I was imagining things (wouldn't have been suprised :p)-
So if I have this straight I :-
  • can do red/green or EE...
  • each meal needs to be 2/3 superfree
  • upto 2A+Bs
  • upto 15syns
  • have to use the highest syn count given for any item
  • and any other snacks need to be superfree
Im giving EE a go this week, so I might give success express a go next week to keep things moving :D I love my veggies, and most of my syns go on milk/yoghurt (which are the same syns on all plans :p) so it shouldn't be much of a problem

I use my HexB 1 as my 1/3 for breakfast but I probably should have somethng else as it should probably be 1/3 free but I like a Hi-Fi or Alpen Light for breakfast during the week.

I have my second HexB when I get in and if I have cereal the milk is one of my HexAs. Cathedral City Light is always my second HexA if I need it. Yummy! X

I feel slimmer every day and I feel it's giving me more control. Still doing EE at the weekend though as I don't want to get sick of too many veggies. X

Back