Suffering now!!

clare-jo

:(:(:(:(:(:(

After a reasonably ok first two days on LT I am now feeling sooooo hungry! I keep thinking why did I start this but I know why I did, Im so fat and other diets have not worked and its either do this or stay fat! I would feel so dissappointed with myself if I caved.

Its just so hard to stop thinking about food!!! :cry: Boo hoo!

Hiya Clare

Just look to the future, in a few short weeks you will be far too busy buying smaller clothes and taking compliments to even remember these few days.

By Xmas you will literally look like a different person and that is just the blink of an eye away.

You can do this, you just have to focus on what you want and let the packs do their magic.

Go for it!

Mike

Hi Clare first 3 days can be tough..is all part of the process that takes ou to the weight loss...I felt like I had a bad hangover for them days and rumbling tummy...is mostly gone now still get a rumble but some of that I recognise is a need for a drink of water rather than hunger....keep going you can control the thing that is trying to control you x

Hi Clare i am on my 4 day and the hunger is still there but not as much as on 1 and 2 day. it is hard but we are here for a reason...........to het slim!!! so head up and dont give in. I think to myself that way..................this is not forever................after i get slim i will be able to eat again and than i look at the photo on the fridge ( i was very fit) and than i drink some water.................:D

Thanks for your advice everyone! I managed to get through the hunger and have just had my last shake so feel loads better. I hope I feel a little better tomorrow. Im gonna try and keep myself a little busier so I dont have a chance to think of food, lol x

Well done for not caving in...just keep going, keep yourself busy, keep posting, and just get through one day at a time...I have only been doing this 10 days...and i wonder how people are managing 2-3 months!...but each day, i tell myself...AHH...thats another day I got through without caving in..lol...:)

You will get there...keep going, be strong!

it does get easier and u will still have ur bad days but just pick urself up and carry on ,it is soo worth it :)

It is the results that keep you going! After 5 months I have forgotten the first week and how hard it was, now I think how much slimmer I am and how close to my target weight I am and that keeps me going. In the first week it is worth just taking things a day at a time and focusing on the first WI.

You can do this, and it does get easier - I wouldn't still be here if it didn't!

Good luck.

x

Hi hon, how are you today?

Back